Vodafone Employee Advantage
Vodafone Employee Advantage NHS scheme
What is it?
We’re proud to be able to offer National Health Service employees savings of up to 20% on Vodafone Pay monthly plans. The Vodafone Employee Advantage discount is available on phone, tablet and SIM only plans – and up to five family members or friends can save, too.
Got a question?
See our Frequently Asked Questions to find out more about the VEA scheme, from eligibility to available plans.
What discount can I get?
The Vodafone Employee Advantage discount applies to Pay monthly plans only and can’t be used in conjunction with any other discounts. It doesn’t include mobile broadband plans, business plans or any charges outside of your monthly plan allowance.
20% off Pay monthly plans over £20
Save 20% on Pay monthly plans when you spend £20 a month or more (includes phone plans and 12-month SIM only plans).
10% off Pay monthly plans under £20
Save 10% on Pay monthly plans when you spend less than £20 a month (includes phone plans and 12-month SIM only plans)..
What do I need to do?
Buy a standard advertised plan
- You, or your friends and family need to be a new Vodafone customer, or ready to upgrade and buy a new plan
- When choosing your plan, you must buy it directly from us
- Plans bought through our partners, such as Carphone Warehouse or Quidco, are not eligible for the VEA discount
- To get a new plan or upgrade your existing one:
Apply for your discount within 30 days of purchase
- If you have a work email address, simply fill in the application form and we’ll email you to confirm we’ve received it
- Open the link in the confirmation email to verify your work email address and then we’ll be in touch
- If you don’t have a work email address, pop in to your nearest Vodafone store with your work ID badge or a recent payslip