Freebee rewardz cinema pass
Vodafone Freebee Rewardz Cinema Pass Offer
The offer (“Offer”) entitles you to a £10 Cinema Pass each month for 12 months to be used at selected cinemas.
How do I qualify?
If you’re 18 or over and live in the UK, you’ll qualify for the Offer when you buy:
- any Pay as you go smartphone from £50 or over; and
- a £20 or above Vodafone Freedom Freebee (this will qualify as the £10 top up you must buy with your smartphone).
You’ll need to do this at a Vodafone store or online at vodafone.co.uk between 7th November and 31 December 2013.
When will I get the Cinema Pass?
We’ll give you a Cinema Pass pack when you make your purchase. If you’re making your purchase online, the pack will be delivered with your order. You’ll need to follow the following steps:
Step one: You must activate your new smartphone and apply your Freedom Freebee by 23.59 on 14 January 2014.
Step two: Your Cinema Pass pack will contain a scratch card with a unique code and instructions on how to register online. Please follow these instructions carefully. You’ll also need to register some personal details.
Step three: We’ll send a verification text to the phone number you registered and an email with a link to take you to a verification page. You must verify your details to qualify, so please do this carefully.
Step four: We’ll check your details and confirm by email that you have successfully registered. Once we have done this you will need to log onto the vodafone.co.uk/cinemaregistration and claim your Cinema Pass.
Step five: We’ll send out your Cinema Pass within 5 working days.
Step six: Once you receive your Cinema Pass, you will need to activate the card delivered by carefully following the instructions on the attached letter.
Step seven: Once you have successfully activated your card you will be able to use it at selected cinemas in the UK.
How do I use the Cinema Pass?
Between the 15 January 2014 and 31 January 2015 you can claim £10 a month to add to your Cinema Pass online. You’ll need to use the login details you’ve created at registration.
- Please note:
- You must add the £10 to your Cinema Pass before the end of each month.
- If you’ve already claimed and received your Cinema Pass for example in February but haven’t been able to use it in February, you can still use it in the future.
- The £10 may be spent on anything within the qualifying cinema where you see the Visa sign.
- Your Cinema Pass will expire on 31 July 2015 and you must use all the funds on your Cinema Pass before the expiry date.
- If you are making part payment using the Cinema Pass, please inform cinema staff, otherwise the Cinema Pass may be rejected.
- The Cinema Pass is to be used at selected cinemas only. The Cinema Pass is not a credit card.
- If your Cinema Pass is lost or stolen we will arrange for a new Cinema Pass to be sent to you. Your first replacement Cinema Pass will be free, but if you need another one, a £5 charge will apply.
Other Important Information
- You will receive a three-digit activation code in the post with your Cinema Pass, to activate call 0844 412 1717, choose option 2 and follow the instructions. Calls cost 25p per minute from a Vodafone Pay as you go phone. If you call from another mobile or landline your standard network charges will apply.
- The Offer is limited to 3 Cinema Passes per household. A household is a house with the same postal address.
- You can’t transfer your Cinema Pass for anything else and we won’t give you cash instead.
- Our decision is final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
Who are we?
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN Registered in England No 1471587
Third Party Terms
We have partnered with trusted third parties to bring this Offer to you. Please note that they also have terms which you should read before you accept this Offer or use the Cinema Pass.
Cinema Pass – The Cinema Pass is provided by Contis Group Limited
You’ll also need to accept any terms or conditions of entry of your selected cinema operator.