Terms and conditions
Vodafone Freedom Freebee
- Vodafone Freedom Freebee and Automatic Freedom Freebee is available to Pay as you go customers on Vodafone Simply, Smartstep and Smartplus price plans. It can’t be used with Vodafone Free Weekends, or other Vodafone Freebees.
- For details on how to purchase a Freedom Freebee and the amount of minutes, texts and data you’ll receive, please go to Freedom Freebee.
How it works
- The day the Freedom Freebee is added to your account will count as the first day. It’ll run out at 23.59 in the UK on the 30th day. You’ll receive an allowance of texts and minutes for use to UK landline numbers (starting 01, 02, 03), UK mobiles and voicemail within the UK and we’ll decrement your allowance on a per minute basis. Calls to other numbers including premium rate and non-geographic numbers are not included. With each Freedom Freebee you’ll receive a data allowance for use within the UK.
- If you have an Automatic Freedom Freebee you’ll need to make sure you have topped up with enough credit by 23.29 in the UK on the 30th day so we can apply the next Freedom Freebee to your account. If you don’t have enough credit on your account when we try to take payment, we’ll send you a text. If you do have enough credit we’ll text you to confirm when the next Freedom Freebee has been applied.
- There may be a delay of up to 2 hours from midnight on the 30th day before applying the next Freedom Freebee to your account. You can check your account at any time by calling 2345. If you’ve opted into Vodafone IOU we’ll use any IOU credit balance towards payment for your Automatic Freedom Freebee.
- If you don’t want your Freedom Freebee to automatically renew, you’ll need to opt out by calling 2345. You can end the Automatic Freedom Freebee or choose a different Freedom Freebee at any time. If you opt out or change your Freedom Freebee, your current Freedom Freebee will expire on the 30th day.
- Any unused minutes, texts or data won’t carry over when your 30-day period expires. If you exceed your minutes, text or data allowances or don’t have a Freedom Freebee allowance on your account, our Pay as you go Simply price plan charges will apply for the remaining 30 days.
- Sorry, but during the 30-day period you can't:
- cancel or buy an additional Freedom Freebee (don't forget credit on your account will be used to purchase an Automatic Freedom Freebee for the following 30-day period)
- buy an Internet Pack
- use Stop The Clock
- add other Vodafone Freebees to your account.
- With selected Freedom Freebees you will get access to content services as part of your price plan. We’ll supply you with a virtual content service pass which the content service provider will accept to give you access to your choice of content.
- If you choose to use the content services provided by other parties you’ll have to fully agree to their separate conditions and check that your mobile equipment is compatible with the services you want to use. Please note; the content services you enjoy in the UK may not be available when you're abroad.
- Unless we tell you otherwise, any content services included with your Freedom Freebee will start at the same time as the Freedom Freebee, regardless of when you start to use the content service pass, and end at the same time as the Freedom Freebee.
Please be aware
- If you move to another price plan or move from pay as you go to a pay monthly contract, you won’t be able to use any unused minutes, texts and data from your Freedom Freebee.
- Sorry but you can’t transfer Freedom Freebees for anything else and we won’t give you any cash back. Freedom Freebees are for your personal, non-commercial use and subject to the Pay as you go airtime conditions and price plan terms.
- We may vary or amend these terms, but if it’s to your disadvantage, we’ll notify you.
Who are we?
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN.
Version August 2014