Mate 20 lite vs P smart
Which phone is best for you?
The Huawei P smart is a compact but strong smartphone with its 5.65-inch screen and powerful 3000 mAh battery. Big screen fan? Then you’ll love the 6.3-inch Mate 20 lite that comes with a 3750 mAh battery and an AI-driven Kirin chip.
The P smart is a travel-size phone packed with great features. It comes with an 8-megapixel front camera that lets you take hands-free selfies with a simple wave. Snap perfect depth-of-field portraits or crisp action shots thanks to the P smart’s dual camera. And watch all your pictures come alive in true-to-life colours on the fabulous FullView Display.
Or you could immerse yourself in the stunning visuals of the Mate 20 lite and its 6.3-inch FHD+ FullView Display. The professional AI-enhanced HDR technology lets you preview your HDR images and video in real-time, delivering bright colours and shake-free recordings – even in backlit environments. Make your selfies stand out with the automatic AI beautification feature, and the front-facing 24-megapixel camera also gives your self-portraits a realistic bokeh effect. Plus the AI optimises your stunning composition based on eight scene categories to capture you in your full glamour.
Compare their features to decide which one is for you.
Mate 20 lite
- Go further for longer with the long-lasting 3750 mAh battery, and get back on the move faster with Quick Charge
- Go faster with the new generation Kirin 710 chip with AI capabilities
- Unlock your phone with just a glance – using the AI face modelling feature
- Take superb selfies with the 24-megapixel front camera, and add creative flair to your photos with built-in Bokeh effects
- See more and hold less – with the compact 5.655-inch FHD screen that fills the hand and dazzles the eye
- Get outstanding picture quality, true-to-life photographs and perfect depth-of-field shots with the powerful dual camera
- Enjoy a robust performance with the Kirin 659 processor – balancing power consumption and efficiency
- Move your apps and messages from your old phone to your new P smart with a single tap