Mate 20 lite vs P20 Pro
Which phone is best for you?
Benefit from peak performance during your extended gaming sessions with the Huawei Mate 20 lite and P20 Pro. Both phones offer top-tier specs, dazzling displays and long battery life so you can play your favourite games without a hitch – while enjoying the best visuals.
The P20 Pro has a stunning 6.1-inch FullView Display, powered by top-of-the-line specs so you’ll enjoy extraordinarily crisp visuals with excellent contrast. All backed up by Huawei’s powerful Kirin 970 processor for a lag-free gaming performance, and a 4000 mAh battery that lets you play for hours without any unwanted break.
Experience every vivid detail on the Mate 20 lite’s large, sharp 6.3-inch screen and immerse yourself in a seamless gaming experience – all optimised by AI. A smart alert system manages notifications to keep you informed without breaking your flow, while the long-lasting 3750 mAh battery makes sure your phone is there for you, day and night. And if you’re ever in a rush to leave the house, Quick Charge can give you 70% battery power in just 30 minutes.
Both of these phones are incredible performers in all scenarios – check out their specs to decide which one is best for you.
Mate 20 lite
- Go further for longer with the long-lasting 3750 mAh battery, and get back on the move faster with Quick Charge
- Go faster with the new generation Kirin 710 chip with AI capabilities
- Unlock your phone with just a glance – using the AI face modelling feature
- Take superb selfies with the 24-megapixel front camera, and add creative flair to your photos with built-in Bokeh effects
- Take perfect pictures with the world’s first 40-megapixel Leica triple camera smartphone, powered by AI
- Get closer up to your subject without losing detail with the 5x Hybrid Zoom
- Power the AI-driven battery faster with cutting-edge SuperCharge technology
- Experience extraordinary graphics on the 6.1-inch OLED FullView display, with brilliant colours and high contrast