Mate 20 Pro vs P smart
Which phone is best for you?
If you’re looking for a feature-packed, travel-sized companion, the lightweight Huawei P smart will smoothly slip into your pocket. But if you want a larger screen and the latest technology, you might like the AI-driven Mate 20 Pro even more.
Released at the end of 2017, the P smart is a mini package with plenty to offer. First of all, its striking 5.65-inch FullView Display will showcase your party pictures in vivid, true-to-life colours. Its amazing dual camera takes portrait shots of your friends with perfect depth-of-field, while the 8-megapixel front camera lets you up your selfie game with the Face Beauty algorithm –highlighting your best features so you’ll look dazzling without even trying. And you can take hands-free selfies with a simple wave of your hand, thanks to the gesture-shot feature.
In comparison, the AI-driven Mate 20 Pro with 6.39-inch AMOLED screen is a great leap both in size and camera quality. Show your best self and take incredible 24-megapixel selfies with studio-quality lighting effects, even in low-light conditions. And explore nature and the surrounding world with the Leica’s superb triple camera. Frame entire horizons and landscapes on your next trip with the ultra-wide-angle lens, and capture extremely sharp close-up shots of buzzing bees, flowers and more – right down to 2.5 cm. Plus open up your photographic possibilities and bring distant features within reach with the telephoto lens.
Compare the compact classic P smart against the snapper's favourite Mate 20 Pro to see which one is for you.
Mate 20 Pro
- Get two days’ worth of juice with a single charge, and reach 70% battery within 30 minutes with SuperCharge
- Experience a heightened performance whilst using less power with the Kirin 980 Mobile AI chip
- Keep your data safe with advanced AI driven 3D Facial Recognition and a fingerprint sensor
- Capture group photos and high-rise buildings with the ultra-wide-angle Leica triple camera
- See more and hold less – with the compact 5.655-inch FHD screen that fills the hand and dazzles the eye
- Get outstanding picture quality, true-to-life photographs and perfect depth-of-field shots with the powerful dual camera
- Enjoy a robust performance with the Kirin 659 processor – balancing power consumption and efficiency
- Move your apps and messages from your old phone to your new P smart with a single tap