Mate 20 Pro vs P20 lite
Which phone is best for you?
If you’re looking for a lightweight phone, the Huawei Mate P20 lite will perfectly fit your palm and your needs. But for something bigger and more powerful, you’ll love the Mate 20 Pro even more - it sports a half inch larger screen, stronger battery and better camera.
With the P20 lite you’ll never need to use a tripod again – thanks to AI-driven image stabilisation, you’ll capture blur-free, handheld shots even in low-light conditions. Using Night Mode, your party pictures will come out incredibly clear and light-balanced. And thanks to the Leica camera automatically adjusting to your surroundings, you’ll always capture the perfect selfie.
The Huawei Mate Pro is equipped with a 40-megapixel ultra-wide lens which is ideal for taking group photos. With the world’s first Ultra Wide Angle Leica Triple Camera you can get the party started, fitting everyone into group shots and recording amazing moments in ultra-wide 21:9 resolution mode – the same resolution film directors shoot worldwide. Plus the Mate 20 Pro comes with a fantastic 6.39-inch OLED screen so you can enjoy your perfect pictures and videos in stunning QHD – immersing yourself in brilliant colours and high contrast.
Compare the features and specs of both phones to decide which fits your needs best.
Mate 20 Pro
- Get two days’ worth of juice with a single charge, and reach 70% battery within 30 minutes with SuperCharge
- Experience a heightened performance whilst using less power with the Kirin 980 Mobile AI chip
- Keep your data safe with advanced AI driven 3D Facial Recognition and a fingerprint sensor
- Capture group photos and high-rise buildings with the ultra-wide-angle Leica triple camera
- Shoot brighter and more detailed photos with the 16+2-megapixel dual camera
- Capture stunningly clear selfies in any light with the front camera – thanks to light fusion technology
- Place your finger on the sensor to open your phone – and keep your content safe
- Enjoy trusty speed and performance for longer – your phone won’t slow down over time