P20 Pro vs P20 lite
Which phone is best for you?
The travel-sized Huawei P20 lite fits snugly in your hand and won’t weigh your pockets down. But if you want to catch your favourite show on your morning commute, the AI-driven P20 Pro - with its impressive 6.1-inch display, larger size and weight - could prove more appealing.
Good things come in small packages. The P20 lite weighs only 145 grams and slides smoothly into your pocket or purse – but still boasts a 5.84-inch FullView Display. Snap perfect photos with the 16+2-megapixel dual camera. Plus the selfie camera uses light fusion technology to capture you in your full splendour. All powered by a high-performance Kirin chip.
Watch your images bursts into life on the P20 Pro’s glorious, 6.1-inch AMOLED screen thanks to a superior colour gamut that results in truly vivid colours. Connect your headphones and stream your favourite music videos on the train home, or listen on the loud stereo speakers while cooking dinner. Plus, the P20 Pro features the ground-breaking triple Leica camera for stunning detail. All this powered by the AI Kirin chip that gives you superior speed and responsiveness – and runs the latest games with ease.
Compare the compact P20 lite and the stunning P20 Pro to decide which one is the best phone for you.
- Take perfect pictures with the world’s first 40-megapixel Leica triple camera smartphone, powered by AI
- Get closer up to your subject without losing detail with the 5x Hybrid Zoom
- Power the AI-driven battery faster with cutting-edge SuperCharge technology
- Experience extraordinary graphics on the 6.1-inch OLED FullView display, with brilliant colours and high contrast
- Shoot brighter and more detailed photos with the 16+2-megapixel dual camera
- Capture stunningly clear selfies in any light with the front camera – thanks to light fusion technology
- Place your finger on the sensor to open your phone – and keep your content safe
- Enjoy trusty speed and performance for longer – your phone won’t slow down over time