To make a purchase online or sign up to services like My Vodafone or Vodafone Rewards on Pay as you go, you must have cookies enabled on your internet browser. The more popular browsers are:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
If you choose not to enable cookies, you'll still be able to browse our website, but you won't be able to login to My Vodafone or buy online.
Controlling your cookies
How to check cookies are enabled for PCs
- Click the menu button (three horizontal bars) at the top right of your browser window and select ’Settings’ then ‘Show advanced settings…
- Locate the 'Privacy' heading, and select 'Content settings'
- Now select 'Allow local data to be set'
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Click on the ‘Settings’ icon (looks like a cog) at the top right of your browser window and select 'Internet options', then click on the 'Privacy' tab
- Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or below, which will enable cookies in your browser
- Settings above Medium will disable cookies
- Click the menu button (three horizontal bars) at the top right of your browser window and select Options
- Then select the Privacy icon
- Click on Cookies, then select 'allow sites to set cookies'
How to check cookies are enabled for Macs
Safari on OX X
- Click on 'Safari' at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preferences' option
- Click on 'Privacy'
- Select 'Allow from websites I visit'