Keep your content safe and secure with Vodafone Cloud
Keep the content on your devices safe and secure for you to access any time you need. You can upload, download and access your photos, videos, music and other files from your Android™, Windows Phone 8, iPhone, tablet or computer. With Vodafone Cloud, you get:
- Automatic or manual back up of your files
- Control what content you want to back up
- Share photos and videos on Facebook or email
- Back up with Wi-Fi or mobile network connection
When you sign up to Vodafone Cloud you'll automatically get 5GB storage for free. If you need more space, take a look at some of the other options we have in the table below.
Check out our video that shows you how to set up Vodafone Cloud
Additional features & benefits
Automatic or manual backup of your files
Control your backup files
Control what content you want to automatically backup
Share pictures and videos
Share photos and videos via Facebook or email
Choose whether to backup over Wi-Fi or mobile network
Peace of mind
Keep all your photos, videos, music and more, safe and sound
How much will it cost?
If you upload content to the Cloud over the mobile network it’s charged at standard network rates. We recommend doing your first back up over Wi-Fi as you may have lots of photos and videos stored on your smartphone that need uploading to the Cloud.
|15GB (total)||£2 a month||£23.99 a year|
|25GB (total)||£4 a month||-|
|50GB (total)||£6 a month||-|
If you’re running out of space you can always upgrade your Vodafone Cloud account.
- Android and Windows Phone 8 - you can upgrade in the app by clicking on the usage indicator
- Online Cloud - sign in at cloud.vodafone.uk and select the upgrade button
- PC or Mac client - right click on the system tray cloud icon and select upgrade
- iPhone - you can upgrade in the app by choosing 'settings' then 'Upgrade my plan'