Vodafone Loyalty Cards
What is Vodafone Loyalty Cards?
It’s a new service that converts your loyalty cards to digital format, so you can store them in your Vodafone Wallet and collect loyalty points through your phone.
Why get Vodafone Loyalty Cards?
- Download and store all your loyalty cards on your phone
- Collect loyalty points by scanning the barcode or entering the barcode number
- No need to carry plastic loyalty cards around with you
- Simple, secure and convenient
Read the full terms and conditions for Vodafone Loyalty Cards.
Watch the video
How does it work?
1. If you’re not a Vodafone Wallet user yet, download the Vodafone Wallet app from Google Play. If you’re already using it, just log in to Wallet.
2. Choose Add Card
3. Download Loyalty Cards
4. Add each loyalty card by scrolling down the list, or entering its name in the search bar
5. To upload the card, scan its barcode using your camera, or enter the barcode or card number
6. Your loyalty card will now be uploaded and ready to use
When you want to collect loyalty points, simply find the list of your uploaded loyalty cards on your Wallet homescreen.
Find the card you want, and ask the store assistant to either scan the barcode or enter the barcode or card number that’s on your phone screen.