Being clear about pricing and what’s included in our bundles means our customers can manage their spending – both here and abroad. We offer a range of Pay monthly bundles so customers can pay a fixed price for making calls, sending text messages and using data, as well as value-for-money Pay as you go and SIM only bundles.
We also have a range of extras to help customers save money on the things they do most, such as sending picture messages or making calls to numbers starting 0800/0845/0870.
Helping you keep track
My Vodafone is available on our website or through a smartphone app. It helps customers manage their spending and understand their bills. They can view current and past bills, check how much of their monthly allowance they’ve used, and manage call barring features.
For example, a customer could block calls to international or premium rate numbers and remove it when needed, without having to speak to an adviser.
Customers can consult our virtual customer adviser, too. Gerry explains billing matters such as how a customer’s first bill is calculated or what happens when their phone or bundle is upgraded.
Customers can also phone 44555 free from their Vodafone mobile to receive a text detailing how much of their monthly allowance they’ve used.
Using your phone or tablet abroad
If you’re travelling abroad we can help you avoid unexpectedly high bills.
- Vodafone EuroTraveller is ideal if you're travelling in our Europe Zone 1 and 2. For an extra £3 a day, you can use your UK pricing terms including your minutes, texts and data, and we'll charge you only for the days you use the service. There’s no charge for receiving calls and texts.
- Vodafone EuroTraveller on Pay as you go allows you to take your UK minutes and texts from your Bundles, Freebies or Extras when travelling anywhere in our Europe Zone 1 and 2 for just £3 a day. We’ll also give you 100MB of data for each day you use your phone while you're away.
- If you're travelling further afield, Vodafone WorldTraveller can help. If you're on Pay monthly or on certain business plans, can use your UK minutes, texts and data in our WorldTraveller Zone for £5 extra a day. Again, there is no charge to receive calls and texts and you only pay for the days you use the service.
- If you're a Pay monthly customer, Vodafone DataTraveller lets you use data while travelling in our Rest of World Zone. You'll pay £5 for 25MB for every day you use data. We send free texts to remind you of your daily allowance – and let them know if you're nearing their limit.
- Unless customers have opted out, we'll cap your monthly mobile broadband spending at €50 (£32.78 exc. VAT) when you’re travelling abroad. When you've reached the cap, you won't be able to use data overseas for the rest of the month.
- We also send you notifications when you've reached 80% and 100% of your allowance.
Find more information for Using your phones and tablets abroad
It’s important that our advertising and marketing is clear and simple, doesn’t mislead customers, or unfairly represent our products, services or prices. Anyone concerned about our advertising can make a complaint to the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA), who makes sure all UK advertisements are legal, decent, honest and truthful. The ASA is independent of both the Government and the advertising industry and is recognised by the Government, the courts and other regulators such as the Office of Fair Trading and Ofcom. If the ASA upholds a complaint about an advert, the advertiser must withdraw or amend it and not use the same advertising approach again. Between 1 April 2013 and 31 March 2014, a single complaint about our advertising was upheld by the ASA, related to the way we explained our minimum one minute charge.