How to return your product
- Please make sure the product you’re returning is in its original packaging, undamaged, and is complete with all of its original accessories. Any free or discounted promotional products you received must also be included
- Call us free on 191 from your Pay monthly Vodafone mobile, or on 03333 040 191 from any other UK landline or mobile (standard charges apply)
- We’ll discuss returns options with you and can send you a returns pack so you can post your device back to us. Full instructions are included in the pack. Please make sure that the device is well-protected inside the returns pack, as you remain responsible for its condition until we receive it
- Your device must be ‘as new’, which means it’s in a fit condition for resale. Make sure that any security features you enabled when trying it out have been disabled. These include:
- Apple’s Find My iPhone/iPad
- Android’s Google Device Protection
Please follow the instructions carefully – the cost of any missing or damaged items will be deducted from any refund you might be due. We’ll let you know if this is happening.
Find out more about how we assess and charge for damaged equipment
See our terms and conditions for more information on our returns policy.
You can also arrange to cancel a service by filling in, printing and returning our cancellation form (PDF: 165KB)
What happens next
- As soon as we’ve received and checked your device, we’ll cancel your order and arrange a credit or refund within 14 days
- If you paid through your Vodafone account, we’ll apply the refund to it. If you paid by debit or credit card, we’ll contact you by phone to apply the refund to your card
- We can’t refund any out-of-bundle charges – so if you’re trying out your new device it’s good to keep an eye on your spending