The Vodafone 30-day returns policy
Once you’ve received your product, you have 30 days to decide if you’d like to keep it.
Our 30-day returns policy doesn’t apply to:
- Digital items and software such as music and games which have been unsealed, downloaded or used
- Equipment or services ordered from another company (like Carphone Warehouse). You’ll need to check their returns policy
- Products or services provided by another company and charged to your Vodafone bill. The supplier’s terms will apply, and you’ll need to go back to them to cancel
If you’ve bought Spotify Premium or Sky Sports Mobile TV as a standalone monthly subscription charged to your Vodafone bill, you can cancel it at any time. Just enter your Vodafone telephone number to start the process.
What to do next
When you’ve told us you’re returning your product, you need to:
- Send it back to us within 14 days of telling us
- Provide us with your proof of purchase (usually a receipt)
- Ensure the product you’re returning is in its original packaging, undamaged, and complete with all its accessories
- Include any free or discounted promotional products you received with the product
Find out more about how we assess and charge for damaged equipment.
See our terms and conditions for more information on our returns policy.