Once you’ve received your product, you have 30 days to decide if you’d like to keep it.
If you do decide it’s not for you and you’d like to return it, you’ll need to:
- Provide us with your proof of purchase (usually a receipt)
- Ensure the product you’re returning is in its original packaging, undamaged, and complete with all its accessories
- Include any free or discounted promotional products you received with the product
Find out more about how we assess and charge for damaged equipment
See our terms and conditions for more information on our returns policy
Please note: If your order was placed prior to 21 March 2016, it’s covered by our old 14-day returns policy. Please see our previous terms and conditions for more information.
Once you’ve told us that you want to return your product, please ensure it’s returned safely to us within 14 days. This 14-day period is distinct from the 30-day returns window.
Take extra care to follow the return instructions. If the item you send back to us is incomplete or damaged, we might need to reduce the refund offered, or apply a charge to your account.
Things to consider
You may need to cover the cost of sending your product back to us – if this is the case we’ll let you know how much it will be when you get in touch to arrange your return. You’ll also need to pay any bundle charges or out-of-bundle charges you’ve incurred while you’ve had the device – this applies until we receive the device you’re returning.
For more product-specific information, please read the guidance that follows.
If you’re due a refund, we’ll issue this within 14 days of receiving your returned product.
Please note that our 30-day returns policy doesn’t apply to:
- Digital items and software such as music and games which have been unsealed, downloaded or used
- Equipment or services ordered from another company (like Carphone Warehouse). You’ll need to check their returns policy
- Products or services provided by another company and charged to your Vodafone bill. The supplier’s terms will apply, and you’ll need to go back to them to cancel.
However, if you’ve bought Spotify Premium or Sky Sports Mobile TV as a standalone monthly subscription charged to your Vodafone bill, you can cancel it with us Just enter your Vodafone telephone number to start the process.