How to return your product
- Please make sure the product you’re returning is in its original packaging, undamaged, and is complete with all of its original accessories. Any free or discounted promotional products you received must also be included
- Take your unwanted device back to any Vodafone store. Our store advisers will be happy to discuss your options about returning or exchanging the product
- Your device must be ‘as new’, which means it’s in a fit condition for resale. Make sure that any security features you enabled when trying it out have been disabled. These include:
- Apple’s Find My iPhone/iPad
- Android’s Google Device Protection
- We can’t refund any out-of-bundle charges – so if you’re trying out your new device it’s good to keep an eye on your spending
Please follow the instructions carefully – the cost of any missing or damaged items will be deducted from any refund you might be due. We’ll let you know if this is happening.