Terms and conditions
Vodafone Advantage terms
The following terms apply to the Vodafone Advantage Programme phone and SIM only offer and the iPad and Tablet offer, (together, described as the 'Offers').
Phone and SIM only offer
- The phone and SIM only offer is available with 12 or 24-month Pay monthly bundles.
- A 20% discount will be applied to bundles of £20 a month or above.
- A 10% discount will be applied to all other bundles below £20 a month.
iPad and tablet offer
- The iPad and tablet offer is available with 24-month data bundles of £22 a month or above, and with any 24-month bundle for the Vodafone Smart Tab 4.
- A 15% line rental discount will be applied to these bundles. The full one-off cost of the iPad or tablet must be paid to get the discount.
Do I qualify for these Offers?
- You'll qualify for these Offers if you're an employee or contractor of a business that's a confirmed participant of Vodafone Advantage.
- These Offers are available to you and five of your friends and family. To be eligible for these Offers you must be at least 18 years old, with a bank account and permanently resident in the UK.
- You must purchase the bundles from Vodafone directly – in a Vodafone store, by phone or online. Bundles purchased through third parties such as Carphone Warehouse and Quidco won’t qualify for the discount.
- The discount will be applied only to the monthly charge for the bundles. Any device costs, charges for usage not included in your bundle or any other additional charges won't be discounted.
- The Offers don't apply to:
- Pay as you go bundles
- 30-day SIM only bundles
- Household bundles
- Red+ Sharer Bundles (Lead Bundles can be discounted)
- Trade In bundles
- Business bundles
- Data bundles (except the iPad or tablet offer)
- Broadband and Home Phone packages
- Tablet bundles where the one-off cost of the tablet has been discounted
- Items purchased in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discount
Applying the discount for you and your friends and family
- Up to five of your friends and family can benefit from the Offers at any one time.
- To apply for the Offers, visit the Vodafone Advantage page and complete the application form within 30 days of you, your friends or family taking out a bundle.
- You must apply for the discount within 30 days of you, your friends or family taking out a bundle. Please note, you must apply on their behalf. If you, your friends or family change or upgrade a bundle, you need to reapply for the Offers. If you don’t reapply within 30 days of such changes to your bundle, you, your friends or family won’t qualify for the Offers.
What happens if I leave or my employer is no longer a Vodafone Advantage partner?
- If you’re no longer an employee or contractor of a Vodafone Advantage partner or your employer leaves Vodafone Advantage, you, your friends and family will still benefit from the Offers until you, your friends or family end, upgrade or otherwise change the qualifying bundle.
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.
- These terms are specific to the Offers and are in addition to your Airtime Agreement, Charges Guide and any other agreement between you and Vodafone (“Agreements”). If there's a conflict with what is said in these terms and what is said in the Agreements, then what is said in the Agreements will prevail.
- These terms are governed under English law, unless:
- you live in Scotland, in which case they’ll be governed by Scots law; or
- you live in Northern Ireland, in which case they’ll be governed by the law of Northern Ireland.
Who are we?
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury RG14 2FN
Version June 2015