Terms and conditions
Small Business 24 month price plans (from 2010)
1. All prices exclude VAT, which will be charged at the current rate where applicable, unless otherwise stated.
2. Prices and promotions are correct at time of going to press, but may change at any time. We will inform you of changes to your price plan in line with your airtime agreement.
3. Prices and information apply for pay monthly services where Vodafone Limited is the Service Provider. Other Service Providers may have different prices and terms.
4. Further details of all charges are available on request or on our website www.vodafone.co.uk.
5. General: Prices only apply to business customers (not individual consumers) and are for business use only. The business price plans are primarily designed for business customers (customers with up to 250 employees) and are made available on the basis that it is used for reasonable business usage by the account holder. The price plans are not made available for the purposes of resale, whether on a commercial basis or otherwise. If any of the price plans (or the services or devices which utilise the price plan) are used in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause Vodafone to be in breach of any legal or regulatory requirements, Vodafone reserves the right to suspend and/or disconnect the service(s) or device(s) and/or use of the relevant price plan.
6. Small Business: Mobile-to-mobile calls between business mobiles on any Small Business price plan (operated within the same business account with Vodafone) within the UK are included for the first 60 minutes of the call. Calls from Small Business mobiles to nominated fixed line numbers within the UK are included for the first 60 minutes of the call. In both cases, calls after 60 minutes will be charged in accordance with your price plan (and are not included in your inclusive minutes). Inclusive minutes may be shared between business mobiles on any Small Business price plans.
7. Limitations on the number of handsets apply. For Small Business 100 and Small Business 200, the maximum number of handsets on any one price plan is 2. For Small Business 300 and Small Business 500, the maximum number of handsets on any one price plan is 5. For Small Business 750 and Small Business 1000, the maximum number of handsets on any one price plan is 10. For Small Business 1250 and Small Business 1500, the maximum number of handsets on any one price plan is 15. For Small Business 2000 and Small Business 3000, the maximum number of handsets on any one price plan is 20
8. Vodafone Passport is included as standard when you connect to one of the Small Business price plans. For terms and conditions and more information on Vodafone Passport please visit www.vodafone.co.uk/goabroad
9. Calls to Fixed Line: Calls to fixed line are only available for up to a maximum of 5 nominated PSTN numbers or 250 nominated DDI numbers, which are leased to the business. Evidence of the line rental leasing arrangement must be produced at the time of purchase.
10. Mobile Email Service: Mobile Email service usage is excluded from your GPRS or 3G data extras pack. Mobile Email service price plans include a specific email data bundle which should be sufficient for normal usage patterns including reading, sending of emails with small attachments. All usage is subject to Vodafone’s fair use policy. If, in the reasonable opinion of Vodafone, your use is excessive, we may ask you to moderate your usage. If you then fail to do so, we reserve the right to charge you for the excessive element of your usage at your price plan's standard rate and/or to remove you from the service. If you use Mobile Email while abroad, the usage is not eligible for Data Extra Packs or Mobile Email Extra Packs.
11. Blackberry Internet Service: If the BlackBerry Internet Service is purchased as an add-on to an additional user on a Small Business price plan and the principal handset holder on that price plan also has purchased the BlackBerry Internet Service as an add-on, then once the additional holder has used up the 6 MB inclusive data usage, if the principal user’s allowance has not been used up, the additional user’s usage will be set against that allowance before the £2 per MB charge is incurred. If the principal user exceeds their 6 MB allowance then all further usage is charged at £ 2 per MB.
Your connection with Vodafone
12. Connections include a SIM card and are subject to status and signature of an airtime agreement. The agreement will be for a minimum term of 12 or 18 months, depending on the contract you sign, during which time you must pay the monthly line rental and other charges.
For Small Business Price Plans: If you change price plan to a price plan of a different type then any unused minutes will not be carried over e.g. if you switch from a Small Business plan to an Anytime plan. Inclusive minutes will be applied against calls made as follows; first, inclusive minutes carried over from the previous month and second, inclusive minutes awarded for that month. Any unused inclusive minutes will only be carried over to the next month (and not to subsequent months). See www.vodafone.co.uk/business/migrationpolicy for details on how to change your price plan.
Calls to and from your Vodafone mobile
13. All prices are for calls made from within UK, excluding Isle of Man and the Channel Islands (except premium rated calls). Different charges apply to international, roaming and premium rated calls. Please visit our website www.vodafone.co.uk. Calls to Emergency services, customer care, Vodafone directory assistance, premium rate services, non-geographic numbers, international numbers and when roaming are not included in inclusive minutes. Calls to non-geographic numbers are charged at the same rate as calls to UK land lines.
14. There is no charge for calls that are not answered, but in some cases charges are made by a network for recorded announcements.
15. The minimum call charge on Small Business plans is 3p for voice and 4p for WAP and data calls.
16. Calls are charged by the second, except roaming, directory assistance and fixed fee calls. Individual calls are charged excluding VAT and rounded up to one tenth of a penny. The total of all calls and other charges on your monthly bill is then rounded down to the nearest penny and VAT added. Where you have two or more subscribers connected to a single billing account, the net of VAT charges are accumulated and VAT is calculated on the total sum. This total is then rounded up to the nearest whole penny.
17. When using Call Return (returning a call directly from within Vodafone Voicemail/ Vodafone Mail Service when prompted), you will be charged, for the duration of the call, the cost of calling your Vodafone Voicemail service and for your Call Return call (which is charged at your standard outgoing rate, less the cost of the initial voicemail call). The duration of any Call Return Call will be deducted from any inclusive minutes on your price plan. Call Return Calls to other mobile networks within the voice bundle of your price plan will count against any inclusive minutes you have in your price plan and will incur an additional charge, being the difference between the cost of a call to another network and the cost of a call to a Vodafone mobile.
18. You are not charged for receiving calls to your Vodafone mobile phone number unless you are roaming on a foreign network. You will be charged for the international leg of calls to your Vodafone mobile phone number received while you are abroad.
Text, picture and video messages
19. Standard text messages can contain up to 160 characters. If your handset allows for more, these will be divided and sent in numerous messages, each of which will be charged at the standard text message rate.
20. Standard text message prices exclude premium rate, international, roaming, reverse charged and long text messages. If your price plan includes text messages then only standard text messages that you send will come out of your monthly allowance.
21. You won’t be charged for receiving text and picture messages, except for reverse charged messages and when roaming. You should only receive reverse charged messages if you have opted to do so.
22. Using Vodafone’s Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) you can send long text, picture and video messages to a maximum size of 300kB. If a message contains multiple media items you’ll be charged for the most expensive item in the message, e.g. if you send a message containing a picture and video clip you’ll be charged the video message price.
Text and Mobile Internet Extras Packs
23. Any unused texts or mobile internet allowance within the extras pack bundle will not be carried over to the following month.
24. Only one Extras Pack can be used at any one time.
25. If in Vodafone’s reasonable opinion you are abusing the service in any way, we may ask you to moderate your behaviour or in extreme cases we may block your access to all data services.
International and Roaming Services
26. International and roaming services are subject to status. Roaming charges may vary according to the foreign network and exchange rates and may include minimum charges.
27. If you send a text message while abroad, you are charged a flat rate charge plus your normal rate or inclusive text message eligibility for that text message. If you send a picture message while abroad you are charged 36p plus the GPRS roaming bearer charge.
28. If you use GPRS while abroad, the usage is not eligible for Extra Packs, Try Me bundles and GPRS bundles.
29. Charges for video calls start when the called party accepts the call, even if the call subsequently fails, therefore a failed call may be subject to a minimum charge.
30. Video calls on the Vodafone network are subject to Vodafone’s 3G network coverage. Further information on 3G network coverage can be found at www.vodafone.co.uk/ukcoverage or at any Vodafone retail store. For information on international availability of 3G visit www.vodafone.co.uk/goabroad
Get 25% more minutes every month with 18 month contracts on Small Business price plans
31. Offer applies when you sign up to a Small Business Price Plan subject to a minimum 18 month contract.
32. Subject to availability and payment of associated ongoing airtime charges
33. Available to new and existing customers, who have completed the minimum term on their existing airtime contract
34. The 25% extra minutes will continue to apply until your next contract renewal. If at this time you choose a 18-month contract renewal the 25% extra minutes will continue to apply.
35. If you choose to leave Vodafone before the end of your 18 month contract you will still have to pay the monthly line rental (excluding Extras Packs) for the full contract period, The outstanding charge will be calculated based on the minimum term which has not been fulfilled multiplied by the minimum eligible monthly line rental (excluding Extras Packs) charge for inclusive minutes available at that time.
Get 50% more minutes every month with 24 month contracts on Small Business price plans
36. Offer applies when you sign up to a Small Business Price Plan subject to a minimum 24 month contract.
37. Subject to availability and payment of associated ongoing airtime charges
38. Available to new and existing customers, who have completed the minimum term on their existing airtime contract
39. The 50% extra minutes will continue to apply until your next contract renewal. If at this time you choose a 24-month contract renewal the 50% extra minutes will continue to apply.
40. If you choose to leave Vodafone before the end of your 24 month contract you will still have to pay the monthly line rental (excluding Extras Packs) for the full contract period, The outstanding charge will be calculated based on the minimum term which has not been fulfilled multiplied by the minimum eligible monthly line rental (excluding Extras Packs) charge for inclusive minutes available at that time.
Small Business Price Plan Review
41. Recommendation will be based on the way you have been using your phone over the last 3 months. This analysis assumes that you will continue to use your handset in a similar way to the past. For example, this analysis assumes that you will continue to make a similar number of calls, the same amount of calls to other networks, the same volume of text messages and the same use of other services. If you change price plan based upon a Vodafone recommendation and are subsequently dissatisfied with this change, then you may revert back to your previous price plan with immediate effect by calling your dedicated business customer service team.Vodafone accepts no liability for errors or omissions, or for any direct, indirect or consequential damages arising as a result of the use of the recommendation by you.
42. Vodafone cannot backdate any difference in monthly costs based on a recommended change in price plan.
43. Rollover minutes, accumulated through using less than your allocated monthly bundle of minutes, cannot be carried over when changing to a recommended price plan.
44. Vodafone reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time and without prior notice.
45. The Small Business Price Plan review will only recommend a new tariff within the Small Business Plan or Sharetime Plus Price Plan. This excludes other Price Plans outside of the Small Business Price Plan or Sharetime Plus Price Plan. For example a recommendation to transfer from Small Business 500 to Small Business 300 and not to transfer to an Anytime Price Plan for example Anytime 350
Data Access (GPRS and 3G)
46. For data access by GPRS or 3G you must be connected to a GPRS price plan. GPRS price plans (with no monthly charge) are available with all Small Business price plans where there is no monthly fee and you pay £1.50/MB. We round up to the next 1/10 of 1 penny, and up to the next KB.
47. For contracts on or after 1 July 2009:
An 'unrestricted' data or voice price plan or data bundle specifically allows you to use mobile internet for (1) calls over the internet (voice over IP); and/or (2) peer to peer communication services. If you use your mobile internet for (1) and/or (2) above and you are not on an unrestricted data bundle we may do 1 or more of the following:
1) block access to the services; and/or
2) restrict network performance; and/or
3) charge you for use at the full published rates as set out at www.vodafone.co.uk
48. If Vodafone Content Control prevents you from accessing any Vodafone live! or mobile internet page, or internet content, you will still incur a mobile browsing charge at your normal price plan rate for any data used in the attempt to view the content.
49. Older handsets may be configured to make a phone call to Vodafone’s WAP Gateway using the number 07836900808 to access Vodafone live! and the mobile internet. These calls are charged per minute and Vodafone’s published prices for WAP apply.
Vodafone live! and Vodafone Mobile Internet
50. To access Vodafone Live! and Vodafone Mobile Internet pages the following APN will need to be used: wap.vodafone.co.uk
51. All Vodafone live! services offered free or under unlimited subscription are subject to our fair use policy. If, in the reasonable opinion of Vodafone, your use is excessive, we may ask you to moderate your usage. If after we have informed you to moderate your usage, you fail to do so, we reserve the right to charge you for the excessive element of your usage at your price plan's standard rate or to suspend or terminate your service in accordance with your airtime contract. Please note that wallpaper, ringtone and game downloads will be chargeable in any event as detailed on the Vodafone live! service.
52. Where any content service is included within your monthly line rental, Vodafone may modify, supplement or withdraw this service on notice to you.
53. If you attempt to connect to Vodafone live! or the Vodafone Mobile Internet and have changed the browser settings to an APN other than wap.vodafone.co.uk, you will be unable to access the service but will be charged at your normal price plan rate for any data used in the attempt.
54. If Vodafone Content Control prevents access to Vodafone live!, mobile internet pages, or internet content, then you will be charged at your normal price plan rate for any data used in the attempt.
55. Where any content service is included within your monthly line rental, Vodafone may modify, supplement or withdraw this service on notice to you. Roaming charges apply to all data access from abroad. If you access data through the WAP APN when roaming you will be charged in 10KB steps. When sending and receiving an MMS or long text, data transfer charges apply and depend up on the size of message. Data charges and additional information can be found at http://www.vodafone.co.uk/goabroad.
©2010 Vodafone Limited. All rights are reserved to Vodafone and materials may not be used in any way or copied in whole or part without prior written permission from Vodafone. Vodafone and the Vodafone logo are trademarks of Vodafone Group Plc or its associated companies.
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.