Terms and conditions
Vodafone Total Business terms
PLEASE NOTE: as of 17/05/10 Vodafone Total Business is a legacy tariff and no new Parent lines may be connected to this tariff.
- Mobile to mobile calls between business mobiles on any Vodafone Total Business plan (operated within the same business account with Vodafone) within the UK are included for the first 60 minutes of the call. Landline calls subject to a 60 minute call cap per call. Only unused minutes will only be carried over to the next month (and not to subsequent months).
- If you elect to receive any add-ons, a maximum of one Mobile Internet and Email extra pack and either one Text 100 or Text Max extra pack can be applied at any time for each connection and the following shall apply:
- You will be charged the applicable bundle charge as set out within the Standard List Price.
- The extra pack will be added to the connection in your Vodafone Total Business price plan account nominate by you and will not be able to be shared by other connections on the same account.
- Standard text messages can contain up to 160 characters
- Text Max includes 3000 standard UK texts. Out of bundle charges apply.
- The bundled quantity excludes roaming usage, which will be charged at Vodafone’s standard list price
- Prices exclude VAT: Subject to credit check, availability and connection to Vodafone Total Business based upon a minimum 24-month agreement. Inclusive minutes are from UK to standard UK landlines beginning 01, 02, 03 and standard UK mobiles. Calls to 08 non-geographic numbers are charged at 17p per minute and are excluded from allowance. Calls to 070 personal numbers are charged at 50p per minute and are excluded from allowance.
- There is a limit to the number of phones that can be used with each bundle of shared minutes. Please ask your Vodafone account manager for more information.