Terms and conditions
Your plan for small business
Price plan terms
1. All prices exclude VAT, which will be charged at the current rate where applicable, unless otherwise stated.
2. Prices and promotions are correct at time of going to press, but may change at any time. We will inform you of changes to your price plan in line with your airtime agreement.
3. Prices and information apply for pay monthly services where Vodafone Limited is the Service Provider. Other Service Providers may have different prices and terms.
4. Further details of all charges are available on request or on our website www.vodafone.co.uk.
5. General: Prices only apply to business customers (not individual consumers) and are for business use only. The price plans are not made available for the purposes of resale, whether on a commercial basis or otherwise. If any of the price plans (or the services or devices which utilise the price plan) are used in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause Vodafone to be in breach of any legal or regulatory requirements, Vodafone reserves the right to suspend and/or disconnect the service(s) or device(s) and/or charge you at Vodafone’s Standard List Prices.
Your Plan for Small Business
6. For Your Plan for Small Business Price plans: If you are in an 18 or 24 month commitment, you cannot move to a 30 day SIM only tariff at any time during your term. If you change your price plan to a different type e.g. from Your Plan for Small Business to Small Business any unused minutes will not be carried over. See www.vodafone.co.uk/business/shop/business-plans/ for details on how to change your price plan.
Your connection with Vodafone
7. Connections include a SIM card and are subject to status and signature of an airtime agreement. The agreement will be for a minimum term of 18 or 24 months or you can get a 30 day SIM only tariff. Depending on the contract you sign you may pay monthly line rental and other charges.
8. Mobile Email Service: Mobile Email service usage is excluded from your GPRS or 3G data extras pack. Mobile Email service price plans include 500 MB data usage. All usage is subject to Vodafone’s fair use policy. If, in the reasonable opinion of Vodafone, your use is excessive, we may ask you to moderate your usage. If you then fail to do so, we reserve the right to charge you for the excessive element of your usage at your price plan's standard rate and/or to remove you from the service. If you have either a Text & Mobile Internet Pack or a Mobile Email Extra Pack, you cannot use this allowance for Mobile Email usage outside of the UK.
Calls to and from your Vodafone mobile
9. All prices are for calls made from within UK, excluding Isle of Man and the Channel Islands (except premium rated calls). Different charges apply to international, roaming and premium rated calls. Please visit our website www.vodafone.co.uk. Calls to Emergency services, customer care, Vodafone directory assistance, premium rate services, non-geographic numbers, international numbers and when roaming are not included in inclusive minutes. Calls to non-geographic numbers are charged at the same rate as calls to UK landlines.
10. There is no charge for calls that are not answered, but in some cases charges are made by a network for recorded announcements.
11. The minimum call charge for voice, WAP and data calls apply.
12. Calls are charged by the second, except roaming, directory assistance and fixed fee calls. Individual calls are charged excluding VAT and rounded up to one tenth of a penny. The total of all calls and other charges on your monthly bill is then rounded down to the nearest penny and VAT added. Where you have two or more subscribers connected to a single billing account, the net of VAT charges are accumulated and VAT is calculated on the total sum. This total is then rounded up to the nearest whole penny.
13. When using Call Return (returning a call directly from within Vodafone Voicemail/ Vodafone Mail Service when prompted), you will be charged, for the duration of the call, the cost of calling your Vodafone Voicemail service and for your Call Return call (which is charged at your standard outgoing rate, less the cost of the initial voicemail call). The duration of any Call Return Call will be deducted from any inclusive minutes on your price plan. Call Return Calls to other mobile networks within the voice bundle of your price plan will count against any inclusive minutes you have in your price plan and will incur an additional charge, being the difference between the cost of a call to another network and the cost of a call to a Vodafone mobile.
14. You are not charged for receiving calls to your Vodafone mobile phone number unless you are roaming on a foreign network. You will be charged for the international leg of calls to your Vodafone mobile phone number received while you are abroad.
Text, picture and video messages
15. Standard text messages can contain up to 160 characters. If your handset allows for more, these will be divided and sent in numerous messages, each of which will be charged at the standard text message rate.
a. Text Max extra pack can be applied at any time for each connection. Text Max includes 3000 standard UK texts. Out of bundle charges apply for usage outside your allowance.
16. Standard text message prices exclude premium rate, international, roaming, reverse charged and long text messages. If your price plan includes text messages then only standard text messages that you send will come out of your monthly allowance.
17. You won’t be charged for receiving text and picture messages, except for reverse charged messages and when roaming. You should only receive reverse charged messages if you have opted to do so.
18. Using Vodafone’s Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) you can send long text, picture and video messages to a maximum size of 300kB. If a message contains multiple media items you’ll be charged for the most expensive item in the message, e.g. if you send a message containing a picture and video clip you’ll be charged the video message price.
International and Roaming Services
19. International and roaming services are subject to status. Roaming charges may vary according to the foreign network and exchange rates and may include minimum charges.
20. If you send a text message while abroad, you are charged a flat rate charge in accordance with your price plan plus your normal rate or inclusive text message eligibility for that text message. If you send a picture message while abroad you are charged 36p plus the GPRS roaming bearer charge.
21. If you have a daily or monthly data allowance, or an Extras pack, data used while you are abroad will not be deducted from your allowance.
22. Charges for video calls start when the called party accepts the call, even if the call subsequently fails, therefore a failed call may be subject to a minimum charge.
23. Video calls on the Vodafone network are subject to Vodafone’s 3G network coverage. Further information on 3G network coverage can be found at www.vodafone.co.uk/ukcoverage or at any Vodafone retail store. For information on international availability of 3G visit www.vodafone.co.uk/goabroad
24. If Vodafone Content Control prevents you from accessing any Vodafone live! or mobile internet page, or internet content, you will still incur a mobile browsing charge at your normal price plan rate for any data used in the attempt to view the content.
25. Older handsets may be configured to make a phone call to Vodafone’s WAP Gateway using the number 07836900808 to access Vodafone live! and the mobile internet. These calls are charged per minute and Vodafone’s published prices for WAP apply.
Vodafone live! and Vodafone Mobile Internet
26. To access Vodafone Live! and Vodafone Mobile Internet pages the following APN will need to be used: wap.vodafone.co.uk
27. All Vodafone live! services offered free or under unlimited subscription are subject to our fair use policy. If, in the reasonable opinion of Vodafone, your use is excessive, we may ask you to moderate your usage. If after we have informed you to moderate your usage, you fail to do so, we reserve the right to charge you for the excessive element of your usage at your price plan's standard rate or to suspend or terminate your service in accordance with your airtime contract. Please note that wallpaper, ringtone and game downloads will be chargeable in any event as detailed on the Vodafone live! service.
28. Where any content service is included within your monthly line rental, Vodafone may modify, supplement or withdraw this service on notice to you.
29. If you attempt to connect to Vodafone live! or the Vodafone Mobile Internet and have changed the browser settings to an APN other than wap.vodafone.co.uk, you will be unable to access the service but will be charged at your normal price plan rate for any data used in the attempt.
30. If Vodafone Content Control prevents access to Vodafone live!, mobile internet pages, or internet content, then you will be charged at your normal price plan rate for any data used in the attempt.
31. Where any content service is included within your monthly line rental, Vodafone may modify, supplement or withdraw this service on notice to you.
32. Roaming charges apply to all data access from abroad. If you access data through the WAP APN when roaming you will be charged in 10KB steps. When sending and receiving an MMS or long text, data transfer charges apply and depend up on the size of message. Data charges and additional information can be found at www.vodafone.co.uk/goabroad.
Vodafone Unlimited Landline Calls
33. Vodafone Unlimited Landline Calls is available on all Your Plan for Small Business price plans. Each Vodafone Unlimited Landline Call will have a maximum duration of 60 minutes. After this 60 minute period, if a call is still in progress the remainder of the call will be deducted from your bundle or charged at the standard rate under your price plan as appropriate.
34. Vodafone Unlimited Landline Calls applies to all calls to a UK landline with a geographic STD code made within the United Kingdom (excluding Isle of Man and the Channel Islands). All other calls are excluded, e.g. calls to non-geographic numbers, such as 0845 numbers, premium rate numbers, video calls, data calls and voicemail/Vodafone mail calls, including Call Return. Vodafone Unlimited Landline Calls may only be used for private non-commercial use and is not for resale, nor for non-voice services. All usage is subject to Vodafone’s fair use policy of 3000 minutes per month. If, in the reasonable opinion of Vodafone, your use is excessive, we may ask you to moderate your usage. If you then fail to do so, we reserve the right to charge you for the excessive element of your usage at your price plan's standard rate and/or to transfer you to the equivalent Your Plan for Small Business Price Plan without Vodafone Unlimited Landline Calls. If you have Vodafone Unlimited Landline Calls on your price plan then you cannot also have Vodafone Free Weekend Calls and/or Vodafone Stop the Clock.
35. Vodafone Passport is available to customers on Your Plan for Small Business price plans.
36. In order to benefit you must register for Vodafone Passport. Once registered, you will be charged for eligible calls at the same rate as your home price plan while abroad, subject to these terms and conditions.
37. Vodafone Passport is available when you use your phone outside the UK. The list of countries may be subject to change from time to time, please visit www.vodafone.co.uk/goingabroad.
38. Vodafone Passport applies to voice calls made back to the United Kingdom or within the visited country and excludes calls to other countries, premium rate numbers and all data transfers (including text messages).
39. Daytime, evening and weekend rates are charged according to the time in the country you are visiting. If you are a customer in a country where there is more than one time zone, you will be charged according to the time in the capital city.
40. Occasionally, Vodafone UK may not receive records for calls made from abroad for processing until several weeks after the call is made. Eligibility for inclusive minutes is determined when the call record is processed, not when the call is made.
41. Vodafone Stop The Clock, Vodafone Family and Vodafone Free Weekends does not apply to calls made while abroad.
42. If your domestic price plan includes cheaper or free (VPN rated) calls to mobiles or landlines within your business, these calls will be charged the connection fee plus usage of the inclusive minutes (if applicable). If you do not have inclusive minutes remaining these calls will be charged at the published Vodafone to Vodafone call rate for your price plan.
43. All charges include VAT, where applicable, unless otherwise stated.
44. Vodafone cannot guarantee access to, or coverage within, any foreign country.
International and Roaming Services
45. International and roaming services are subject to status. Roaming charges may vary according to the foreign network and exchange rates may include minimum charges. For up to date pricing information: www.vodafone.co.uk.
46. If you send a text message while abroad, you are charged a flat rate charge plus your normal rate or inclusive text message eligibility for that text message. If you send a picture message while abroad, you will be charged 36p plus the roaming data charges.
47. If you have a daily or monthly data allowance, or an Extras Pack, data used while you are abroad will not be deducted from your allowance.
48. These terms and conditions apply to any voice calls made or received outside of the United Kingdom (U.K.) and any texts sent from outside the U.K. (otherwise known as ‘roaming’).
49. Eligible calls are any calls made or received outside of the UK (excluding premium rate and satellite calls, and calls made using Vodafone Passport).
Copyright Vodafone Limited © 2010