Vodafone presents: beyond the rabbit hole – Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
How to enter
1. The prize draw opens at 09.00 on 11.12.2015 and will close at 18:00pm on 13.12.2015
2. To enter text your answer to the following question to 97888
a. Which English rockband was Damon Albarn the lead singer of in the 1990s?
3. If you’re lucky enough to be chosen as a winner you won’t be eligible to win another prize in the Vodafone presents: beyond the rabbit hole giveaway
4. Sorry, but you can’t enter this draw if:
a. You don’t live in the UK
b. You’re under 18 years old on or before 12.01.2016.
c. If you are over 24 years old on or before 12.01.2016. Winners may be asked to submit valid identification before receiving their prize. Winner and prize
1. There are 75 prizes to giveaway.
2. The prize includes:
a. One pair of tickets to attend Vodafone presents: beyond the rabbit hole at the National Theatre, South Bank, London on the 12.01.2016
b. One pair of tickets to see a performance of wonder.land at the National Theatre, South Bank, London on either:
i. Monday 4 January 2016
ii. Tuesday 5 January 2016
iii. Wednesday 6 January 2016
iv. Winners need to be available on all of these dates as tickets will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. The day you are allocated cannot be changed
3. Winners need to be available on all of the above dates as tickets will be given away on a first come first serve basis. The day you are allocated cannot be changed.
4. All winners will be drawn independently and at random from the qualifying entries on 14.12.2015. We will notify the winner via SMS from 14.12.2015. Only winners will be contacted
5. Winners will be asked to contact us on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to claim their prize and provide their full name, age, mobile number, email address and full residential address within 24 hours. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours, we will choose another winner.
6. We cannot be responsible for invalid details or communication failures. If any winner is not contactable after we have made reasonable efforts to do so (or is deemed ineligible in accordance with these terms) an alternative winner may be selected. We may require proof of eligibility prior to awarding any prize.
7. Vodafone and the National Theatre reserves the right to change the event timings. Winners will be made aware of any changes.
8. Winners are responsible for all costs and expenses associated with the prize, including travel to and from the venue (National Theatre, South Bank, London), any accommodation costs and food and drink.
9. The tickets are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered. If for any reason we cannot provide the prize, we will offer an alternative prize of similar value. a. Vodafone Presents: Beyond the rabbit hole, 12.01.16: Further event information will be sent to winners prior to the event via SMS and email. The ticket will be provided via SMS and email at least three days prior to the event. The SMS and email will instruct the winner to download a QR code, via a link, which will act as the entry ticket and will need to be presented at the venue for entry. The QR code ticket is valid for two people, allowing both the winner and their guest entry. Winners should contact us at email@example.com if they have not received their ticket via email or SMS three days prior to the event. Winners and their guests are subject to the security and entry conditions of the National Theatre. This may include valid identification from the winner and their guest. b. wonder.land tickets for the 04.01.16, 05.01.16, 06.01.16: Further event information will be sent to winners via email prior to the event. Tickets will need to be collected by the winner from the box office at the National Theatre the event date.
10. Winners and their guests are subject to the security and entry conditions of the National Theatre. This may include valid identification from the winner. Publicity & Content
5. Where we need to we’ll use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We won’t send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
6. The winners may be requested to participate in related publicity for Vodafone UK, including his/her name and general location being used in our social media channels.
7. For the winners’ names please send a stamped SAE to Dan Underwood – Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN by 30 August 2016.
8. Whilst we’ll try and fulfill our obligations to run the draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens which isn’t in our reasonable control. We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or you don’t comply with these rules.
Promoter: Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN