Terms and conditions
- Vodafone cannot guarantee that Content Control will restrict access to all 18 rated internet and commercial picture content that maybe available via the Vodafone network.
- Content Control is also used to block access of all customers to any known or suspected illegal web or WAP sites that may be available via the Mobile Internet. As for 18 rated content, Vodafone cannot guarantee that Content Control will block access to all known or suspected illegal web or WAP sites.
- Content Control is provided by:-
Registered number 1471587, UK VAT Number 569953277.
Vodafone is regulated by Oftel, the UK communications industries regulator.
- © December 2003 Vodafone Limited. All rights are reserved to Vodafone and materials may not be used in any way or copied in whole or in part without prior written permission of Vodafone Limited. Content Control, Vodafone and the Vodafone logo are trademarks of Vodafone Group Plc or its associated companies.
Removing Content Control
- You must be 18 years or over to remove Content Control.
- If you are removing Content Control for the first time via the Vodafone website, Vodafone live! or your service provider, you will need to use a credit card as proof of age. Proof of age ID may be required if you are removing Content Control at a Vodafone store.
- If using a credit card, your card will be charged £1.00 to prove it is valid. It will appear on your statement as "Vodafone C. Control". This charge is non-refundable.
- If you give your mobile to anyone under 18 to use, you must reactivate Content Control before you do so.