Terms and conditions
Vodafone Freebie International Minutes
- Vodafone Freebie International Minutes is available to Pay as you go customers on the Vodafone Simply, Vodafone Smartstep and Vodafone Smartplus pricing terms. It can’t be used with Vodafone Free Weekends or other Vodafone Freebies including Big Value Bundles.
- You can find out more about Freebie International Minutes by visiting our Freebie page and you can add Freebie Texts by calling 4357 free from your Vodafone mobile and topping up with the relevant amount.
- Please note, any credit you have on your account prior to topping up can’t be used towards purchasing Freebie International Minutes.
- Please go to Vodafone Freebie International Minutes for more details.
How it works
- Once you’ve added Freebie International Minutes, you’ll need to top up by the relevant amount. You’ll then receive an allowance of international minutes for calls from the UK or any Europe Zone destination to international standard geographic landlines and mobiles in qualifying countries. We may change the qualifying countries from time to time. To check which countries are included go to Freebie International Minutes.
- Calls to destinations not included in the Freebie International Minutes list of countries will be charged at standard international rates. Please see the Pay as you go airtime conditions and pricing terms for details.
- All calls are charged by the minute and will be taken from your allowance of minutes. Calls to other numbers including premium rate and non-geographic numbers aren’t included.
- Freebie International Minutes are valid for 30 days from the date they’re applied to your account until 11:59pm UK time on the 30th day. We’ll apply your minutes as soon as we can after you’ve made a qualifying TopUp (or, for additional TopUps, following the end of your previous 30-day period). TopUps may take up to 24 hours to be applied to your account.
- At the end of the 30-day period we will automatically deduct payment of the relevant amount for your Freebie International Minutes and, if successful, you’ll receive your new allowance of Freebie International Minutes to use for the next 30 days. If you don’t have enough credit available, your Freebie International Minutes won’t renew and you’ll be charged at your standard price plan rate until you TopUp with the relevant amount required to renew your Freebie International Minutes. Goodwill top ups can’t be used towards the purchase of Freebie International Minutes.
- You can use only one Freebie International Minutes allowance in any 30-day period. Any unused minutes won't carry over when your 30-day period expires. If you exceed your minutes allowance any further calls will be charged at your standard price plan rate.
- You can view your remaining allowance by logging in to My Vodafone or calling 2345 free from your Vodafone mobile.
- You can opt out of Freebie International Minutes at any time provided that you opt out no later than 48 hours before the end of your current 30-day period. To opt out, call 191 free from your Vodafone mobile. After you’ve opted out, your allowances will still be valid until the end of the relevant 30-day period, but Freebie International Minutes will not automatically renew thereafter.
Please be aware
- If you don’t opt out 48 hours before the end of your 30-day period, your Freebie International Minutes will automatically renew if you’ve topped up by a qualifying amount within the current 30-day period. You must be opted out of Freebie International Minutes in order to switch to Freebie Texts, Freebie Data or Freebie Minutes so if your Freebie International Minutes have automatically renewed you’ll have to wait until your current allowance has expired.
- Freebie International Minutes are for your personal, non-commercial use and subject to the Pay as you go airtime conditions and pricing terms [PDF: 136KB] and our Acceptable Use Policy [PDF: 161KB].
- We may vary or amend these terms at any time, but if it’s to your disadvantage, we’ll notify you.
Who we are: Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.Version: June 2017