Terms and conditions
Vodafone Ireland Plus
1. Vodafone Ireland Plus is available to Pay monthly customers living in Northern Ireland. If you don’t live in Northern Ireland or you leave Northern Ireland, we may remove you from Vodafone Ireland Plus – we’ll give you reasonable notice before we do so. If you’re a business customer and you’re eligible for Vodafone Ireland Plus, alternative terms and conditions [PDF: 43KB] will apply to you.
How it works
2. You’ll need to opt in to Vodafone Ireland Plus. Once opted in, you'll be able to use the minutes and texts from your UK plan to call and text the Republic of Ireland.
3. When you opt in, Vodafone Ireland Plus may take up to 24 hours to be applied to your account.
4. Once opted in, the Vodafone Ireland Plus monthly charge will be applied automatically to your bill. You can use your UK plan allowances to call and text standard mobiles and standard landlines (excluding premium rate and non-geographic numbers) in the Republic of Ireland.
5. If you exceed your UK plan allowances you will be charged at your standard UK plan rate for making calls and sending texts.
6. You can opt out of Vodafone Ireland Plus at any time by calling our customer services team on 191 (free from your Vodafone mobile). If you opt out of Vodafone Ireland plus before the end of the billed month, you’ll be charged the full amount for that month.
7. Use of Vodafone Ireland Plus is subject to these terms and conditions, our Airtime conditions, our Acceptable Use Policy and the charges guide for your plan. We may vary or amend these terms and conditions, but if it's to your disadvantage we'll notify you. For more details visit Vodafone Ireland Plus
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
Updated: June 2017