Terms and conditions
PlayStation Vita WipEout 2048 Game Offer on Vodafone
- You will need to purchase the PlayStation Vita with Wi-FI and 3G capability that includes a Vodafone pay as you go SIM, from a Vodafone store or through a Sony channel partner. Purchases must be made in the UK.
- We are offering a free download of WipEout 2048 (the "Offer") when you top up by a minimum of £5 online between the 22nd February 2012 and the 21st March 2013.
- The top up must be made online via the PlayStation Vita device or the Vodafone website (either through Top Up online or the Vodafone My Account site). A £5 top up will give you 250MB of web access to use within the UK which lasts for 30 days. This will allow you to use the 3G capabilities of the PlayStation Vita.
- The Offer is only available to those customers who top up the pay as you go SIM card, provided with the PlayStation Vita, online. If you use any other SIM card in the PlayStation Vita and top up online you will not receive the Offer.
How to download
- Once you have topped up online we will send you your download code by text. Your download code will be valid for 90 days from the date that you receive it.
- You'll have to have or create an account on the PlayStation Network in order to download the game; this can all be done by selecting the PlayStation Store icon on your PlayStation Vita when you are connected to the internet.
- Once you have registered and you've received your code visit the PlayStation Store on your device, enter your download code and download the WipEout 2048 game.
- Please be aware the WipEout 2048 is approximately 1.6GB in size, this means that you can only download the game over a Wi-Fi connection and you'll need to have the 4GB memory card included inserted into your PlayStation Vita.
- We reserve the right to amend the Offer, and may adjust or cancel this offer at any time. This will not affect your pay as you go Price Plan terms, nor will this affect those who have already taken and benefited from the Offer.
- We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or review the Offer without notice if (i) we believe it is being used in a way we do not allow under these terms or your Airtime Agreement and Price Plan terms, (ii) you have entered into this agreement fraudulently, (iii) a law or regulation is passed which means we need to do so.
- The Offer is only available to download on one device and it cannot be used in conjunction with a new or existing promotional offer.
- By topping up and using your download code you agree to these terms. These terms are in addition to your Airtime Agreement and Price Plan terms.
Who are we?
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN, Registered No, 1471587.
Updated February 2012