Terms and conditions
Vodafone’s Amazon.co.uk Gift Card offer
- The Amazon.co.uk Gift Card (the “Voucher”) offer is available on the following18-month Vodafone Broadband bundles:
a. Vodafone Broadband ADSL (up to 17Mbps)
b. Vodafone Superfast Fibre (up to 38Mbps)
c. Vodafone Superfast Fibre+ (up to 76Mbps)
- Customers purchasing Vodafone Broadband ADSL (up to 17Mbps) will receive a £50 Voucher, and those purchasing Vodafone Superfast Fibre (up to 38Mbps) or Superfast Fibre+ (up to 76Mbps) will receive a £100 Voucher (the “Offer”).
- The Offer only applies to purchases made directly from Vodafone either in store, online or by phone. Purchases made through our partners will not qualify.
- The Offer will run from 1 July 2016 and closes at 23.59 on 8 August 2016.
Qualifying for the Offer
- To be eligible for the Offer you must be at least 18 years old, with a bank account, resident in the UK and pass our credit checks during the order process.
- The Offer is only available to new customers. Upgrading broadband customers and existing Vodafone mobile customers are not eligible for the Offer.
- This Offer must not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. If this is used alongside another offer or discount, the customer won’t be eligible for the Offer.
- We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the order process or don’t comply with these rules.
The Voucher and delivery
- You’ll be sent a link by email to activate your Voucher from 30 days after your broadband activation date. We’ll send the link to the email address that you provided when you ordered your Vodafone Broadband. If you didn’t provide an email address, you’ll receive a link by text.
- After receiving your Voucher by email or text, you’ll have 90 days to activate the Voucher. After this date you won’t be able to claim your Voucher.
- Once you have activated your Voucher, you’ll be sent an email and/or text confirming your Voucher code and how to redeem your Voucher.
- Your Voucher will expire 24 months from the date you’ve activated it.
- If you have any questions regarding the Offer or the delivery of the Voucher, please contact Vodafone customer services on 0333 304 0191 (standard call charges apply from UK landlines and mobiles).
- You may have to agree to separate terms in order to use your Voucher. This includes any terms of the Voucher
- The Voucher will be issued to the email address or mobile number you provided when claiming your Voucher. We don’t allow you to transfer the Voucher to someone else and we won’t give you cash instead.
- These terms are specific to the Offer and are in addition to your Vodafone Broadband and Home Phone terms and conditions, your contract terms and conditions, and any other agreement between you and Vodafone (“Agreements”). If there's a conflict with what is said in these terms and what is said in the Agreements, then what's said in the Agreements will prevail.
- These terms are governed under English law, unless:
a. you live in Scotland, in which case, it will be governed by Scots law; or
b. you live in Northern Ireland, in which case it will be governed by the law of Northern Ireland.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury RG14 2FN
Updated: June 2016