Cinema tickets for Christmas with Pay as you go
Cinema tickets for Christmas with Pay as you go
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Administrator: TLC Marketing UK Ltd, 17a-19 Harcourt Street, London, W1H 4HF.
Promoter: Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
Direct (Retail and Online) terms
- Eligibility: The promotion is open to all UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- Promotional period: 4th December 2017 – 21st December 2017.
- How to participate:
a) Customers must purchase a £20 or £30 BVB SIM via the Retail Channel or Online channel (handset and SIMO), during the promotional period.
b) Within 3 working days of successfully activating their SIM, customers will be sent an SMS message containing a unique code and link to the promotional site where they can register for their cinema ticket vouchers.
c) Customers will have 14 days to visit the promotional website and register for their free cinema voucher. Customers must register their details by entering and submitting the following information: unique code, first name, surname, email address, confirmed email address, and preferred Cinema chain.
d) Within 7 days of being validated, customers will be sent their confirmation email containing a unique link to their cinema claim code.
e) Customers will have 14 days from receipt of the email to click on the link and reveal their cinema claim code. If the link is not clicked on within 14 days, the link will expire. Once the cinema voucher code has been revealed, customers will have 6 months to redeem their free cinema ticket voucher at their chosen cinema chain.
f) Customers can redeem their cinema voucher code by either: • Visiting the ODEON site and entering their cinema voucher code in the ‘ODEON Promo Code Box', which appears on the payment page when booking (for the ODEON cinema voucher).
• Or visiting a participating Vue venue and presenting the cinema voucher at the box office when booking (for the Vue cinema voucher).
- Gift: The reward offered is two (2) free cinema ticket vouchers for use at either ODEON or Vue. Cinema ticket vouchers will be valid for 6 months from date received/issued. For ODEON voucher specific terms see sections 9-16. For Vue voucher specific terms see sections 17–27.
ODEON specific terms
- Each ODEON Cinema voucher code may be exchanged for one adult ticket with a standard seat to view a standard 2D film showing at any ODEON cinema in the UK and Republic of Ireland EXCEPT the following cinemas: Leicester Square, The Lounge at Whiteleys, BFI IMAX. ODEON cinema ticket vouchers are not valid for Premier, Club, D-Box, or any other premium priced seating. Not valid for 3D, IMAX, ISENSE, Gallery, ODEON Event Cinema, ODEON Kids, ODEON Silver Cinema, ODEON Newbies or ODEON Screen Unseen. They are not valid on premieres, special events or screenings or events not open to the public.
- Voucher codes are valid on screenings up to and including the day shown only.
- Voucher codes are for your personal use only.
- Voucher codes cannot be used to buy 3D glasses, gift vouchers, gift cards, food, drink or any other ODEON goods or services.
- Online Redemption: ODEON unique promotional code should be used to book one free ODEON cinema ticket voucher online at odeon.co.uk, odeoncinemas.ie, ODEON mobile site and ODEON apps, by entering in the code in the ‘ODEON Promo Code Box' which appears on the payment page. Once the booking has been completed, a booking confirmation email will be sent with the cinema ticket vouchers attached. Tickets can be collected at the ticket machine by entering in the booking references contained in the booking confirmation email.
- Box Office Redemption: To get ODEON tickets at the box office, the booking confirmation email, including the attached cinema ticket vouchers, should be presented to the cinema box office when visiting the cinema to see the film booked online.
- Unique promotional codes cannot be redeemed at ticket machines but tickets can be collected at ticket machines if the tickets are booked online.
- ODEON cinema ticket vouchers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
Vue specific terms
- This ticket voucher must be exchanged for an admission ticket to any Vue Cinema (excluding Vue West End, Gold Class, VIP and Premiere seating, 3D, Special, Alternative or Over 18's Screenings, Scene and Vue Xtreme Screens).
- Ticket voucher must be used at the time of exchange for any one regularly scheduled film performance subject to availability. One ticket only per person.
- This ticket voucher may not be used to reserve an admission ticket by telephone or on-line.
- The holder is not entitled to any preferential right over other cinema patrons.
- This ticket voucher may not be combined with any other ticket offer.
- It may not be used for premieres or special events.
- This ticket voucher may not be exchanged for use at a later date nor may it be exchanged for cash or merchandise.
- This ticket voucher expires on the expiration date. It is not subject to any time extensions.
- Only original unaltered ticket vouchers will be accepted as valid.
- Film classification rules apply. ID may be required.
- The Cinema Manager's decision is final.
- All unique promotional codes are for single use only and must be revealed within 14 days from email dispatch by clicking on the link to reveal the code. The link will expire after 14 days if not clicked.
- One claim per person.
- Cinema ticket vouchers are not for re-sale, cannot be auctioned or exchanged and are not redeemable for cash or transferable.
- Tickets are subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other relevant standard terms and conditions including ODEON’s general admission terms: http://www.odeon.co.uk/privacy-and-legal/general-admission-terms, and Vue’s general admission terms: https://www.myvue.com/legal/terms-and-conditions
- Customers will only be emailed if their registration/ claim has been deemed valid. Invalid customers will not be notified.
- The Promoter and the Administrator accepts no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, delayed or fail to reach the Administrator within the specified timings above.
- Neither the promoter, nor its agents or distributors can accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cinema ticket vouchers and reserve the right to withdraw or amend any details and/or offers.
- The promoter, its agents or distributors will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or accept any liability for (a) any non-acceptance by a venue of the cinema ticket vouchers or (b) any inability by the bearer to use the vouchers properly or at all or (c) the contents, accuracy or use of the venue listing, nor will any of them be liable for any personal loss or injury occurring at the venue, and (d) TLC, its agents and distributors do not guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered by the ODEON or Vue venues and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- The promoter and its agents reserve the right to vary or terminate these terms and conditions and/or the promotion on reasonable notice but will use all reasonable endeavors to minimise the effect to the consumer to avoid undue disappointment. In the case of variation or amendment to the terms and conditions and/or promotion, a participant’s continued use of the cinema ticket vouchers will constitute acceptance of any variation or amendment made.
- Any disputes between customers pertaining to the use of the cinema ticket vouchers are strictly between the customers and the participating ODEON or Vue cinema.
- The Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require purchasers to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
- Your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you;
• Reside outside of the UK
• are under 18 years old
• Have not purchased a qualifying Vodafone handset via the BrightHouse channel OR purchased and activated a £20 or £30 BVB SIM via the Free SIM site, during the promotional period.; 1st November 2017 – 31st December 2017
• Have not correctly completed all requested entry fields on the registration page of promotional website within 14 days of receiving your unique code SMS
• Have not clicked to reveal your code within 14 days of receiving your claim email
• Have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by The Promoter or TLC Marketing in its sole discretion.
- For ODEON and Vue, specific Terms and Conditions apply and form part of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is administered by TLC Marketing UK Ltd (TLC), PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to ""Vodafone Cinema PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH"". If for any reason you encounter a problem please call “TLC” on 0330 124 4253 for assistance. Lines are open Monday – Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm. Calls are charged at your local rate. Calls from mobiles and other network providers may vary. Alternatively, contact TLC (external agency) via the contact form on the promotional website www.tlcmarketingrewards.co.uk/vodafone-cinema/contact.
- The Promoter and the Administrator’s decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding.If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.