Terms and conditions
HTC One M9 free festival tickets 2015
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion (“Promotion”) is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Lovebox, The Great Escape and any of its group companies, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 GMT on 9 March 2015 and 23.00 GMT on 20 May 2015 (“Promotional Period”) or until all the tickets have been won (whichever is first).
- Purchase is necessary. Internet access is also required. Entrants must also activate the HTC Club App on their new HTC One M9 and use the purchased mobile phone.
- To Enter:
- Pre-order or Purchase an HTC One M9 mobile phone from Vodafone Limited either online, in-store or via telephone;
- The customer will then receive a link by text inviting them to redeem at www.htc.com/uk/festivals and activate the pre-installed HTC Club App (free of charge) which must be activated by following the instructions and submitting the mobile phone’s IMEI number;
- The customer will then be presented with the Festival Tickets available and will be able to make their choice;
- The first 1000 valid redemption claims made will win as per the table below.
- The Prize (“Prize): 1000 winners will each win 1x pair of Festival Tickets. See clause 8 for full prize details.
- Maximum of one redemption claim per IMEI number. All IMEI codes will be verified by HTC after the 14-day return period has lapsed before fulfilment of the Reward. Any mobile phones returned during this time will be ineligible to receive the Prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- Further Prize Details: Winners will have a choice from the following two ticket types, subject to availability.
|Festival||Date||Location||Ticket Details||Total Tickets Available|
|The Great Escape||Thursday 14 – Saturday 16 May 2015||35 venues around Brighton city centre||3 day pass||150 pairs|
|Lovebox||Friday 17 July 2015 or Saturday 18 July 2015||Victoria Park, London||1 day pass||850 pairs|
Redemptions for The Great Escape Festival must be made by 23.00 on 21 April, subject to availability. Any tickets for The Great Escape that remain after this time will not be re-allocated or made available.
Redemptions for Lovebox must be made by 23.00 on 20 May 2015, subject to availability. Any tickets for Lovebox that remain after this time will not be re-allocated or made available.
Travel to and from or accommodation at either festival location is not included in the Prize.
- The winner and guest must abide by any relevant terms and conditions which form part of the prize. While at the event/venue, you must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, climb any structure or offer any item for sale. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
- All entry to the festival is subject to the terms and conditions of festival entry available on the Lovebox and The Great Escape website http://www.mamaco.com/event-terms-and-conditions/. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms.
- Lovebox and The Great Escape exclude all liability in connection with the competition to the fullest extent permitted by law, and participants hereby waive their right to bring any claim against Lovebox and The Great Escape in connection with the same.
- Tickets to the festivals are not transferrable, and are not to be used for re-sale or other promotional gain.
- Festival operators reserve all rights of admission.
- Anything not expressly stated as included in the Prize shall be the responsibility of the winner and their guest, and there shall be no further payments by the Promoter.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Winner Notification/Prize Delivery:
- Winners of The Great Escape tickets will be confirmed by 23.00 on 23 April 2015 via the HTC Club App. Winners will be sent a code to redeem which must be completed by 23.00 on 27 April 2015. Physical tickets will be sent out via See Tickets: Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until the week of the event. If winners have not received the tickets in the post, please contact the Promoter no later than two working days before the show date.
- Winners of Lovebox tickets will be confirmed by 23.00 on 2 June 2015 via the HTC Club App. Winners will be sent a code to redeem which must be completed by 23.00 on 12 June 2015. Physical tickets will be sent out via Ticketmaster: Tickets will be despatched as soon as possible, but may not be received until the week of the event. If customers haven’t received the tickets in the post, please contact us no later than two working days before the show date.
Failure to redeem the code by the date stated will invalidate the win. In this case, the tickets will not be issued.
- Bulk redemptions made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible redemptions, redemptions by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and redemptions which don’t satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and won’t be counted. If it becomes apparent that a customer is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that customer’s chances in a way that isn’t consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that customer’s redemption claim will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter may disclose your personal information to Vodafone, and by redeeming this offer you consent to the sharing of your data in this manner.
- The Promoter or its affiliates, the operators of Lovebox and TGE, cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter won’t be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion.
- Winners’ names and countries will be available on request by sending a SAE to JS5450 HTC Festival Tickets, PO Box 95, Leigh, Lancs, WN7 1WS, two months after the Promotional Period closing date.
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms are subject to the law of England and Wales, and any disputes must be brought under the jurisdiction of the courts of London, England.
Promoter: HTC Europe Co. Ltd, Salamanca, Wellington Street, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 1YP