Terms and conditions
Vodafone’s Infiniti Q30 Sport Prize Draw
To be in with a chance of winning a brand new Infiniti Q30 Sport 2.2 7DCT or one of four Samsung Galaxy Tab S2’s, simply download our latest My Vodafone app and enter the prize draw by selecting ‘competitions’ in the menu.
For more information about downloading the app click here
Here you can find useful information about the prize draw including how to enter, the prize, and how it will be run.
How to enter
- The prize draw will open at 10 am on 1 June and will close at 4 pm on 30 June 2016.
- To enter you must be a Vodafone customer, either on a consumer Pay monthly or Pay as you go bundle, and have downloaded and installed the My Vodafone app (available on the App Store and Google Play.)
- To enter you must submit your email address and Vodafone phone number via the competition section on the My Vodafone app
- Using this method, one entry can be submitted per person. Duplicate entries will not be entered into the draw.
- Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
a. You’re a Vodafone employee (or you have a 50% or 100% Vodafone employee discount applied to your phone number)
b. You don’t live in the UK
c. You’re under 18 years old
Winner and Prize
- There are 5 prizes to win:
a. First prize: 1 x an Infiniti Q30 Sport 2.2 7DCT car (or a cash alternative of £15,000)
b. Runners-up: 4 x Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 tablets.
- All tablets include a Vodafone Pay as you go SIM card with a £10 Pay as you go credit balance included.
- The 5 winners will be selected independently, at random, from all eligible entries. The first winner drawn will be allocated the first prize; we will contact the first prize winner on the Vodafone phone number provided in the short entry form. If we don't receive a response from you within seven days, we will pick another winner. If the first prize winner is unable to accept the prize, the first prize will be allocated to the second entry drawn and a new runner-up will be drawn until the first prize has been accepted.
- If the first prize is not available for any reason the first prize winner will be offered a cash alternative of £15,000. If the runners-up prizes are not available for any reason we will replace it with a prize of equivalent value, no cash alternative will be offered.
- Please note no warranty is provided by Vodafone on the runners-up prizes.
First prize – an Infiniti Q30 Sport car
- The winner will receive an Infiniti Q30 Sport (model: 2.2 7DCT) car (“Infiniti Q30”).
- The winner will be able to choose from a range of colours. Once the winner has confirmed their acceptance of the prize Infiniti will contact them to confirm what colours are available and those colours that are currently in stock.
- The winner is responsible for insuring the car and all other costs associated with taking up the prize. The prize does not include vehicle tax, insurance, fuel or any further supplementary items or optional extras outside of the standard specification of the model stated. The winner may add additional optional extras, if they choose to do so they will be responsible for the additional costs of the extras.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that the have valid documentation which includes, without limitation, a valid insurance cover note to register the car and a current driver’s licence. The winner may choose to register the car in another person’s name subject to confirmation that the person has correct and valid documentation.
- Vodafone will not be responsible for delivering the first prize, our partner Infiniti will deliver the car to the closest dealer to the winner. Infiniti dealers can be found here https://www.infiniti.co.uk/centre-locator
- It will be the responsibility of the winner to get to the local Infiniti dealer of their choice for the handover of the car and the winner will need to pay any other expenses and costs associated with the prize and collecting the prize, i.e. travel expenses to local Infiniti dealer to receive the car, fuel costs etc.
- Infiniti will also provide a comprehensive warranty policy to cover the first 3 years of ownership or 60,000 miles, whichever occurs earlier.
Publicity & Content
- We will use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We won’t keep your details after the promotion has ended or send you marketing unless you have agreed to this.
- We may ask you to take some photos of you and your prize and ask you to participate in any non-paid publicity or advertising we do.
- The winners’ names will be included in future Vodafone newsletter. For the winners’ names please send a SAE to Consumer CVM team – Infiniti Q30 Prize draw, Edison House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN by 31 August 2016.
- Whilst we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the prize draw smoothly, we’ll not be responsible if something happens that is beyond our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules. Please note Vodafone employees are not eligible to enter the prize draw and we will exclude any phone numbers that have a 50% or 100% Vodafone employee discount applied.
- By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN