Terms and conditions
Vodafone Freebie International Minutes
- Vodafone Freebie International Minutes is available to Pay as you go customers on the Vodafone Simply pricing terms. It can’t be used with Vodafone Free Weekends or other Vodafone Freebies including Big Value Bundles.
- You’ll need to opt in (unless you’ve ordered a Freebie International Minutes SIM) and top up by a qualifying amount. Any credit you have on your account prior to opt in can’t be used towards this Freebie. Please go to Freebie International Minutes for details on how to opt in, qualifying TopUp amounts and the amount of standard international minutes you’ll receive.
How it works
- Once you’ve opted in or received your Freebie International Minutes SIM, you need to top up by a qualifying amount. Then you’ll receive an allowance of international minutes for calls from the UK to international standard geographic landlines and mobiles in certain countries. Calls to other numbers including premium rate and non-geographic numbers are not included. All calls are charged by the minute and taken from your minutes allowance. We may change the qualifying countries from time to time. To check which countries are included go to Freebie International Minutes
- International minutes are valid for 30 days from the date they’re applied to your account until 11.59pm UK time on the 30th day. We’ll apply your international minutes as soon we can after you’ve made a qualifying TopUp (or, for additional TopUps, following the end of your previous 30-day period) but it may take up to 24 hours to be applied to your account. If you remain opted in and your total TopUp amount within your current 30-day period is equal to (or more than) you need to qualify, you’ll get another allowance of international minutes for the following 30 days.
- You can use only one international minutes allowance in any 30-day period. Any unused international minutes won’t carry over when your 30-day period expires. If you exceed your international minutes allowance, we’ll charge you at the standard pricing terms rate.
- Goodwill TopUps are not qualifying TopUps for the purposes of Freebie International Minutes.
Please be aware
- To switch to a different Vodafone Freebie, you must opt out of Freebie International Minutes at least48 hours before the end of your current 30-day period. If you don’t switch by this time you’ll still qualify for Freebie International Minutes. You won’t be able to switch to another Vodafone Freebie until your current allowance has expired.
- Freebie International Minutes is for your personal, non-commercial use and subject to the Pay as you go airtime conditions and pricing terms
- We may vary or amend these terms, but if it’s to your disadvantage, we’ll notify you.
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
Version May 2015