Terms and Conditions
Bonus Credit on Pay as you go
What is it?
Bonus Credit is just that – free credit that you could receive through Rewards on Pay as you go, via text or when you top up by calling 2345.
How can I get it?
If you’re a Pay as you go customer, you can get our promotional messages, unless you've told us you don't want to receive them. As our promotional messages are sent to selected Pay as you go customers, you could get one at any time.
What does the promotional message contain?
It’ll tell you:
- What the offer is
- When the offer expires
- What you’ll need to do to redeem it
- What you can use your Bonus Credit for and how long it will last
How do I redeem the Bonus Credit?
You’ll get details about how to redeem the Bonus Credit in the promotion message. You could get the Bonus Credit by:
- Topping up by a certain amount
- Spending your existing credit or using some of your Big Value Bundle or Freebie
- Opting in to one of our Freebies
- Buying one of our Big Value Bundles
We'll let you know how long you've got to redeem the Bonus Credit in the promotional message.
What can I use my Bonus Credit for?
You’ll get details about what you can use your Bonus Credit for in the message. This could include:
- Calls to mobiles and landlines (starting 01, 02, 03) within the UK
- Standard UK texts
- Standard UK data
- Standard international calls
- Standard international text
- A combination of the above
You won’t be able to use your Bonus Credit to buy a product or a Big Value Bundle from us.
How long will it take for my Bonus Credit to be added?
Once you've followed the instructions in the message, it'll be added to your account. It'll usually appear within 15 minutes, but can sometimes take up to 24 hours.
How long will my Bonus Credit last?
We'll let you know when your Bonus Credit will expire in the message, and this will start from the day it's added to your account. When the validity period ends, we'll remove any unused Bonus Credit from your account.
Can I have more than one Bonus Credit allowance on my account?
You can only have one on your account at any one time. It can't be used with any other promotional offer.
What happens if I top up when I have Bonus Credit on my account?
You’ll start using your TopUp once you've used all your Bonus Credit, it's expired or you use your phone for calls, texts or data not included in the Bonus Credit.
Is there anything else I need to know about the promotion?
- The Bonus Credit allowance can't be exchanged for cash and can only be used on the account it was issued to.
- We may amend, cancel or end this promotion at any time. If we do, we'll let you know as soon as possible. This won’t affect any credit already applied to your account.
- If you use the Bonus Credit, we’ll take that as your acceptance of these terms and the Pay as you go airtime conditions
Who are we?
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN Registered in England No 1471587
Version May 2015