Terms and conditions
Vodafone Talk Freebee
- Vodafone Talk Freebee (previously called Vodafone TopUp and Get Talk) is available to pay as you go customers on the Vodafone Simply price plan. It can’t be used with Vodafone Free Weekends, Text Unlimited and other Vodafone Freebees.
- You’ll need to opt in (unless you’ve ordered a Talk Freebee SIM) and top up by a qualifying amount. Any credit you have on your account before you opt in won’t count. Please go to Talk Freebee for details on how to opt in (if required), qualifying TopUp amounts and the amount of minutes you’ll receive.
How it works
- Once you’ve opted in or received your Talk Freebee SIM, you need to top up by a qualifying amount. Then you’ll receive an allowance of minutes for use to standard Vodafone mobile numbers within the UK. Please note voicemail isn’t included. All calls are charged by the minute and taken from your minutes allowance.
- Minutes are valid for 30 days from the date they’re applied to your account until 23:59 in the UK on the 30th day. We’ll try to apply your minutes as soon as you’ve made a qualifying TopUp (or, for additional TopUps, following the end of your previous 30-day period) but it may take up to 24 hours to be applied to your account. If you remain opted in and your total TopUp amount within your current 30-day period is equal to (or more than) what you need to qualify, you’ll get another allowance of minutes for the following 30 days.
- You can only use one Talk Freebee minutes allowance in any 30-day period. Any unused minutes will not carry over when your 30-day period expires. If you exceed your minutes allowance, we’ll charge you at the standard price plan rate or restrict your use.
- Goodwill and loyalty scheme TopUps such as Bonus Bank are not qualifying TopUps for the purposes of Talk Freebee.
Please be aware
- To switch to a different Vodafone Freebee you must opt out of Talk Freebee up to 48 hours before the end of your current 30-day period. If you don’t switch by this time you’ll still qualify for Talk Freebee. You won’t be able to switch to another Vodafone Freebee until your current allowance has expired.
- Talk Freebee is for your personal, non-commercial use and is subject to the pay as you go Airtime Conditions and price plan terms.
- We may vary or amend these terms, but if it’s to your disadvantage, we’ll notify you.
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
Version June 2011