Terms and conditions
Vodafone Freebie Data
- Vodafone Freebie Data is available to Pay as you go customers on the Vodafone Simply, Vodafone Smartstep and Vodafone Smartplus pricing terms. It can’t be used with Vodafone Freebie Minutes, Vodafone Freebie Texts, Vodafone Freebie International Minutes or Vodafone Big Value Bundles.
- You can find out more about Freebie Data by visiting http://www.vodafone.co.uk/freebie and you can add Freebie Data by calling 4358 from your mobile and topping up with the relevant amount.
- Please note, any credit you have on your account prior to topping up can’t be used towards purchasing Freebie Data.
- Please go to Freebie Data for more details about the different Freebie Data options available.
- Once you have added Freebie Data, you will need to top up by the required amount. You’ll then receive an allowance of data for use within the UK and any Europe Zone destination.
- The data allowance is valid for 30 days from the date it’s applied to your account until 11.59pm UK time on the 30th day. We’ll apply your data as soon as we can after you’ve made a qualifying TopUp (or, for additional TopUps, following the end of your previous 30-day period). TopUps may take up to 24 hours to be applied to your account.
- At the end of the 30-day period we will automatically deduct payment of the relevant amount for your Freebie Data and, if successful, you will receive your new allowance of Freebie Data to use for the next 30 days. If you don’t have enough credit available, your Freebie Minutes won’t renew and you will be charged at your standard price plan rate until you TopUp with the relevant amount required to renew your Freebie Data. Goodwill top ups cannot be used towards the purchase of Freebie Data.
- You can use only one Freebie Data allowance in any 30-day period. Any unused minutes won't carry over when your 30-day period expires. If you exceed your data allowance you will be charged at your standard price plan rate.
- You can view your remaining allowance by logging in to My Vodafone or calling 2345 free from your Vodafone mobile.
- You can opt out of Freebie Data at any time provided that you opt out no later than 48 hours before the end of your current 30-day period. To opt out call 191 free from your Vodafone mobile. Once you have opted out your allowances will still be valid until the end of the relevant 30-day period but your Freebie Data will not automatically renew thereafter.
- If you don’t opt out 48 hours before the end of your 30-day period, your Freebie Data will automatically renew if you have topped up by a qualifying amount within the current 30-day period. You must be opted out of Freebie Data in order to switch to Freebie Texts, Freebie Minutes or Freebie International Minutes so if your Freebie Data has automatically renewed you will have to wait until your current allowance has expired before you can switch.
- Freebie Data is for your personal, non-commercial use and subject to the Pay as you go airtime conditions and pricing terms [PDF:136KB] and our Acceptable Use Policy [PDF:161KB]
- We may vary or amend these terms at any time, but if it’s to your disadvantage, we’ll notify you.
How it works
Please be aware
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
Version: June 2017