Terms and conditions
Vodafone Freebie Minutes
1. Vodafone Freebie Minutes is available to Pay as you go customers on the Vodafone Simply, Vodafone Smartstep and Vodafone Smartplus pricing terms. It can’t be used with Vodafone Freebie Texts, Vodafone Freebie Data, Vodafone Freebie International Minutes or Vodafone Big Value Bundles.
2. Freebie Minutes can be added to your price plan by:
a. Purchasing a Freebie Minutes SIM and topping up by a qualifying amount; or
b. Opting in and topping up by a qualifying amount.
Please note, any credit you have on your account prior to opting in won’t count.
3. Please go to Vodafone Freebie Minutes for more details on how to opt in, qualifying TopUp amounts and the amount of minutes you’ll receive.
How it works
4. Once you are opted in or have received your Freebie Minutes SIM, you need to top up by a qualifying amount. You’ll receive an allowance of minutes for calls to UK mobile and landline numbers (starting 01, 02, 03) and voicemail within the UK. All calls are charged by the minute and will be taken from your allowance of minutes. Calls to other numbers including premium rate and non-geographic numbers are not included.
5. Minutes are valid for 30 days from the date they’re applied to your account until 11:59pm UK time on the 30th day. We’ll apply your minutes as soon as we can after you’ve made a qualifying TopUp (or, for additional TopUps, following the end of your previous 30-day period) but it may take up to 24 hours to be applied to your account.
6. If you remain opted in and your total TopUp amount within your current 30-day period is equal to (or more than) what you need to qualify, you’ll get another allowance of minutes for the following 30 days.
7. You can use only one Freebie Minutes allowance in any 30 day period. Any unused minutes won't carry over when your 30-day period expires. If you exceed your minutes allowance we’ll charge you at the price plan rate.
8. Goodwill top ups are not qualifying TopUps for the purposes of Freebie Minutes.
Please be aware
9. To opt into Freebie Texts, Freebie Data or Freebie International Minutes, you must opt out of Freebie Minutes at least 48 hours before the end of your current 30-day period. If you don’t opt out by this time, you’ll still qualify for Freebie Minutes if you have topped up by a qualifying amount within the current 30-day period. You won’t be able to switch to Freebie Texts, Freebie Data or Freebie International Minutes until your current allowance has expired.
11. We may vary or amend these terms, but if it’s to your disadvantage, we’ll notify you.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
Version May 2015