Terms and conditions
Vodafone Rewards on Pay as you go
- This is where you’ll find the terms and conditions for Vodafone Rewards on Pay as you go. For any questions you might have about how it works and how you can get your hands on some rewards, check out our FAQs.
- This is a loyalty offer for Pay as you go customers only. If that's you, you'll be opted in from day one, unless you choose otherwise. You can still take advantage of other Pay as you go promotions as well as Vodafone Rewards on Pay as you go but, if you want to opt out, simply text 'STOP' to 27822.
- If you top up while roaming abroad, we’ll work out the pounds Sterling equivalent of the currency you’ve spent (using the current exchange rate). If this is £5 or more, we'll give you the amount of points you would have got if you’d topped up in the UK.
How to take part
- Each time you top up, you'll receive a code by text. You can then enter this on our site along with the phone number you've just topped up.
Alternatively, you can reply ‘Collect’ to 27822. Once you’ve entered your code, you’ll be able to collect points. You’ll then be able to use your collected points to redeem your reward on our Vodafone Rewards on Pay as you go website.
- There are a few deadlines you should be aware of:
a. You have 30 days from the day you top up to enter your code on the Vodafone Rewards on Pay as you go website. After this time, the code expires
b. There may be an expiry on the reward you choose, so check the individual terms on our website before you claim the reward
c. Please note that your collected points will expire after two years. If you don’t redeem them on our website within that time, you'll lose them
Vodafone Rewards on Pay as you go codes
- Vodafone Rewards on Pay as you go codes are for use on our Vodafone Rewards on Pay as you go site only. Please take care of your code. If your code is lost, please text 'LOST' to 27822 (free from your Vodafone mobile) and we'll send it to you again. You can only use each code once.
- Points and rewards are for your personal, non-commercial use and can't be transferred to anyone else. Your points may only be collected and redeemed in accordance with these terms.
- Unless we tell you otherwise, you won’t be given a Vodafone Rewards on Pay as you go code if you’re given a free TopUp for any reason. If you spend your points on texts or minutes and are overdrawn using Vodafone IOU, we’ll collect the IOU charges first.
- You can't swap your points or code for cash or any other kind of credit other than the rewards found on the site.
- From time to time we may offer rewards from other suppliers, and those products or services may come with their own separate terms. We'll make sure we let you know if this happens.
- We’ll try our best to give you the rewards you’ve chosen but, in some cases, they may be subject to availability. If we can’t get your chosen rewards to you, we’ll either credit your points back or see if you fancy another reward of equal value.
- Once you've chosen your reward you won't be able to change your mind. However, if you picked a Vodafone product (such as a phone) you’ll be able to return it in accordance with our returns policy. Ask in store for details. If you chose a reward from any other supplier, you'll have to check their terms for information on returning it.
Changing or stopping Vodafone Rewards on Pay as you go
- We may vary, amend or withdraw Vodafone Rewards on Pay as you go at our sole discretion and, from time to time, may change the value of the points or the rewards available. If we do decide to make any significant changes, we’ll make sure we give you plenty of notice.
- If we stop offering Vodafone Rewards on Pay as you go, you'll have one month, from the day it ends, to spend any points you may have saved. Any unused points beyond this date will automatically expire.
- If you move from Pay as you go to Pay monthly, it’s a good idea to redeem all of your points before you move. You’ll have 30 days to redeem your points from the date you move to Pay monthly, otherwise you'll lose the points you've collected.
Vodafone Black Friday Draw
Here you can find useful information about the prize draw including how to enter, the prizes and how the competition will be run.
How to enter
- The prize draw will open on16 November 2016 at 00:01am and close on 24 November 2016 at 11:59pm (‘The Promotional Period’).
- To enter, you must top up and collect your Rewards points at least once during the Promotional Period by replying ‘COLLECT’ to the text message you receive, or texting ‘COLLECT’ to 27822 which is free of charge after your TopUp.
- Using this method, one entry can be submitted for each collection of points.
- Your entry must not be inappropriate, offensive or illegal, in breach of another person's rights or in breach of these prize draw rules. We’ll disqualify such entries without notice.
- Sorry, but you can’t enter this prize draw if:
- You don’t live in the UK
- You’re under 13 years old. If you’re aged between 13 and 18, you must have permission to enter from a parent or guardian.
- There are 50 prizes to win.
- The winners will receive 2,000 extra Rewards points each, automatically added to their points balance.
- The 50 winners will be chosen independently, at random, from all qualifying entrants. We’ll contact the winners by text and points will automatically be assigned to their Rewards on Pay as you go account.
- If the prize isn’t available for any reason, we’ll replace it with a prize of equivalent value.
- We don’t allow you to transfer your prize to someone else and we won’t give you cash instead.
Winners and prizes
- We’ll use your details to run the prize draw and contact you if you win. We won’t keep your details after the prize draw has ended or send you marketing unless you’ve agreed to this.
- For the winners’ names, please send a SAE to: Consumer CVM team – Black Friday Draw, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN by 15 January 2017. While we’ll try and fulfil our obligations to run the prize draw smoothly, we won’t be responsible if something happens that’s beyond our reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to verify the validity of entries, and to disqualify you without notice if you tamper with the entry process or don’t comply with these rules.
- By entering the prize draw you accept these terms. Our decisions are final and we reserve the right not to enter into detailed responses to you.
Publicity and Content
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN