Terms and conditions
Vodafone WiFi on the London Underground
These terms govern your use of Vodafone WiFi on the London Underground (provided by Virgin Media).
About the Service
2. You may use the Service if you’re a Vodafone Pay monthly or business customer with data as part of your bundle or a Vodafone Pay as you go customer with a Big Value Bundle.
3. The Service allows you to access the internet and receive data through your compatible device using wireless technology.
4. The Service is only available on compatible Wi-Fi-enabled devices that are at wireless standard 802.11g and later, so please check your device documentation for details. Please make sure your device meets the minimum requirements and can access the Service safely.
5. The Service will be available in selected London Underground stations (Stations). We may add or remove Stations from time to time, so please ensure you regularly check the Station list. We may also control data volume and traffic if we believe it’s necessary to do so.
Using the Service
6. For details on how to get the Service, please go to our Wi-Fi page.
7. We’ll try and provide you with the Service when you want it. However, due to the nature of mobile technology, it’s impossible to provide a fault-free Service all the time. Sometimes the Service may be affected by geographic, atmospheric or other conditions or circumstances beyond our control.
8. You must not use the Service for illegal reasons and must use the Service in a reasonable non-abusive manner. You must, at all times, ensure that the way you use the Service doesn't harass or infringe on the rights of any other person. You accept that we may restrict your ability to use the Service in breach of this agreement or if you use the Service in an unlawful, unreasonable and/or excessive manner or in any manner which may damage the Service itself.
9. The use of the Service is for your personal use only.
10. We may vary or amend these terms, but if it’s to your disadvantage, we’ll notify you.
11. This agreement will be governed by English law and is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN.
Version: August 2015