Terms and conditions
Nexus 6P and Huawei tablet Offer – Terms and Conditions
- The first 1,000 eligible customers to pre-order/order a Nexus 6P on any 12- or 24-month Pay monthly plan will receive a Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0 (“tablet”) with their Nexus 6P (the “Offer”).
- The Nexus 6P pre-order is only available online.
- The offer excludes business customers, except small business customers (with 1-5 connections) who can pre-order the Nexus 6P via telesales to be eligible for the Offer.
- The Nexus 6P will be available to buy from 26 October 2015.
- The Offer is open to UK residents aged 18 years of age or older, subject to passing our credit check and accepting the Pay monthly airtime conditions
- The Offer is available to new customers (including transfers from other networks) and existing customers who are eligible to upgrade.
- The Offer is available while stocks last and will be withdrawn when the first 1,000 eligible orders have been made.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this Offer at any time without cause and will endeavour to notify customers if this Offer is withdrawn.
- Please note, an aftersales service will be provided by Huawei in relation to any warranty and repair queries for the tablet. The warranty for the tablet will last for two years from date of purchase and will be fulfilled by Huawei. Customers can contact Huawei customer services by calling 0333 370 0800, lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday (except Bank Holidays) and will be charged at your standard network rate.
- The terms of this Offer will not affect any rights which you may have under any law and which we cannot exclude under any agreement.
Who are we?
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.