Switcher - £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card with iPhone offer
Frequently asked questions
The promotion is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, who have taken out a new 24-month Pay monthly phone contract on one of the qualifying devices within the promotional period. Customers must transfer their existing mobile number across to Vodafone by 18 April 2017.
The promotion isn’t available for existing Vodafone consumer customers who joined outside of the promotional period, or any of our business customers.
What’s the promotional period?
Between 8 March 2017 and 11 April 2017.
Which devices qualify?
Apple iPhone SE, Apple iPhone 6S, Apple iPhone 6S Plus, Apple iPhone 7, and Apple iPhone 7 Plus only.
How do I get a 24-month Pay monthly contract and keepmy number?
- Sign up through our website, pop into one of our stores or give us a call
- The promotion doesn’t apply if you buy from a third party such as Carphone Warehouse
- Keep your number
How do I claim my £50 amazon.co.uk gift card?
We’ll send you a text before 20 April 2017.
Click on the link in the text any time between 21 April 2017 and 4 May 2017. You’ll need to give us your first name, surname, billing post code, email address, and the number you’ve brought to Vodafone.
If my claim is invalid, will I be informed?
No. If you aren’t contacted within 14 days of submitting your registration, your registration will have been deemed invalid.
I haven’t heard back within 14 days of submitting my registration but believe that my purchase should have qualified. What can I do?
Please contact the TLC Marketing customer service team, who are administering this for us.
What’s the reward?
A £50 amazon.co.uk gift card.
How long is the £50 amazon.co.uk gift card valid for?
Gift cards are valid until 27 February 2018 and can be used across multiple transactions.
When will I receive my £50 amazon.co.uk gift card?
You’ll receive your gift card by email within seven working days of claiming your reward. The gift cards aren’t physical.
I haven’t received the email containing my £50 amazon.co.uk Gift card. What should I do?
Please check your spam folder. If you’re still unable to find your email, contact the TLC Marketing customer service team, who are administering this for us.
Who are TLC Marketing, and why are they a part of this promotion?
TLC Marketing is the agency administrating this promotion and managing the reward fulfilment.
Who should I contact if I have an issue with my amazon.co.uk gift card?
If you have any issues with your gift card, contact the TLC Marketing customer service team
Who should I contact if I have an issue moving my number from another network?
- Keep your number
- If you have any issues, call us on 191 free from your Vodafone mobile, or 03333 040 191 from any other UK landline or mobile (standard call charges apply).
Terms and conditions
Who are we? The Promoter: Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
Administrator: TLC Marketing UK Ltd, 17a-19 Harcourt Street, London, W1H 4HF
- How to participate:
- The Offer: Customer will receive a £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card when buying a 24 month Vodafone Pay Monthly handset contract on one of the qualifying handsets (iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus) via any Vodafone direct sales channel in the UK (Vodafone.co.uk, Vodafone retail store, Vodafone Telesales) within the Promotional Period (8 March 2017 to 11 April 2017).
- Customers must port their existing mobile number from their previous supplier across to Vodafone and the porting process must be completed by 18 April 2017.
- To redeem the Offer customers must register their details on the promotional website, which will open for registration on 20 April 2017, and will close on 4 May 2017. To register, customers will be required to enter their first name, surname, billing post code, email address, confirmed email address, ported number and confirmed ported number.
- Within 14 working days of registration, valid customers will receive a confirmation e-mail containing a URL and unique claim code. Customers must follow the provided URL and enter their unique claim code, first name and email address within 14 working days of receiving the confirmation email. Once the claim has been successfully submitted customers will receive their £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card via email within 7 working days.
- Eligibility: The Offer is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and Administrator.
- Promotional Period: To be eligible for the Offer, you must make your purchase between 8 March 2017 and 11 April 2017. Purchases must be completed by 23:59 11 April 2017.
- Gift: The gift is a £50 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card. The gift card must be redeemed at Amazon.co.uk. All gift card credit must be used by 23:59:59pm on 27 February 2018. Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards ("GCs") may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products available on www.amazon.co.uk. GCs cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a GC is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. GCs are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Qualifying models: iPhone SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus. Other models, contract types and pay as you go customers do not qualify.
- This offer is not available to Vodafone Business customers.
- This promotion is only available on devices which are in stock at the point of purchase. This reward cannot be redeemed on back orders.
- This promotion is only available when customers transfer their existing mobile number from a different provider when taking a new connection with Vodafone. Existing Vodafone connections are not eligible.
- The customer must have paid all the relevant Vodafone bills on time prior to the Gift Card being dispatched.
- If the customer cancels their contract or returns their device prior to the Gift Card being dispatched then they will no longer be eligible to receive the Gift Card.
- If the customer cancels their contract or returns their device after the voucher has been dispatched then they may be charged for the full value of the voucher.
- One claim per person.
- The Promoter and the Administrator accept no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Administrator.
- The unique claim code is for single use only and is valid for 14 working days from the date that it is dispatched by email.
- Customers will only be emailed if their registration/ claim has been deemed valid. Invalid customers will not be notified.
- The Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect themselves against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require purchasers to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to reject those claims which they consider, in their absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
- Your claim will be deemed invalid if (including but not limited to) you;
- Have not completed all requested information,
- Have not purchased a 24 month Pay Monthly handset contract on one of the eligible devices via Vodafone directly, during the Promotional Period,
- Have not ported your existing mobile number (from your previous provider) to Vodafone by 18 April 2017,
- Have failed in any way to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by The Promoter or TLC Marketing in their sole discretion.
- The Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to replace the offer with one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond their control.
- The Promoter and the Administrator reserve the right to vary the terms of the offer at any time.
- We don’t allow you to transfer your gift to someone else and we won’t give you cash instead. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter and the Administrator, nor agents or distributors will, be responsible or liable to compensate the purchaser or other bearer, or accept any liability, any personal loss or injury occurring whilst using The Offer, neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when using The Offer and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- This promotion is administered by TLC Marketing UK Ltd (TLC), PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to "Vodafone Switcher, PO Box 468, Swansea SA1 1RH". If for any reason you encounter a problem please call "TLC" on 03301241361 for assistance. Lines are open Monday – Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm. Calls are charged at your local rate. Calls from mobiles and other network providers may vary. Alternatively, contact TLC (external agency) via the contact form on the Offer website www.tlcmarketing-reward.com/vodafoneswitcher.
- The Promoter and the Administrator’s decision regarding any aspect of the Offer is final and binding. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.