Terms and conditions
- Vodafone Pay monthly consumer customers on Red Extra and Red Entertainment plans or any Mobile Broadband plans purchased on or after 12 April 2017 can opt into Passes.
- To find out how to opt in to one of our Passes, visit www.vodafone.co.uk/pass
How it works
- Our Vodafone Passes start on the day you buy them and renew automatically on your billing date each month.
- Vodafone Passes allow use of specific apps and websites without using inclusive data allowance. There are a variety of Passes to choose from including:
a) Chat Pass;
b) Social Pass;
c) Music Pass;
d) Video Pass; and
e) Combo Pass.
You can choose one or a range of Vodafone Passes. For full pricing information please visit vodafone.co.uk/pass
- Please visit vodafone.co.uk/pass for more information on how Vodafone Passes work and the apps and websites included. From time to time, we may add or remove apps or websites that form part of Vodafone Passes, so keep an eye on what is included by visiting the Passes page for the latest list.
- You can add to or remove your Vodafone Pass(es) immediately at any point during the month through your My Vodafone account, or by calling 191 free from a Vodafone mobile. Your Vodafone Pass can take up to 48 hours to update on your SIM. If you'd like to start enjoying your Vodafone Pass straight away, simply restart your mobile.
- If you add a Vodafone Pass midway through the billing month, you’ll be charged the full fee. If you cancel a Vodafone Pass, this will be done straight away and you won’t be able to use any remaining allowance. Unfortunately, we can’t refund the charge, in whole or in part. This won’t affect your legal rights.
- If your data usage is not covered by your chosen Vodafone Pass, this data usage will be taken from your inclusive data allowance, once this is exhausted out-of-bundle charges will apply. To check out-of-bundle data charges, go to vodafone.co.uk/explore/costs/data-charges. Please note, additional content (such as advertising) featured within the app and/or website may not be included in your Vodafone Pass and will be taken from your data allowance.
- If you are using a virtual private network (VPN), a proxy, or your device is configured to an external domain name system (DNS) other than Vodafone’s DNS, then Vodafone Passes will not work and your usage will come out of your data allowance.
- Vodafone Passes can be used in our Roam-Free destinations with a fair use of 5GB per month. Vodafone Passes are not available for use in our Roam-Further or Rest of World destinations. Please visit vodafone.co.uk/pass for further information. If you exceed the fair usage policy, then any data usage that would normally be covered by your Vodafone Pass(es) will instead come out of your inclusive data allowance.
- If you hit the €50 data spend cap applied to roaming data services, any Vodafone Pass usage and standard data usage will be suspended until the spend cap is lifted at your request.
Other Important Information
- If you change from Pay monthly to Pay as you go, you won’t be able to carry across Vodafone Passes.
- Vodafone Passes can’t be refunded or transferred. They’re for your personal, non-commercial use and subject to the Pay monthly airtime agreement and charges guide. We may vary or amend these terms, but if it’s to your disadvantage, we’ll notify you.
- If you take out a Vodafone Pass, you will no longer be able to use the Vodafone Data Manager capping functionality.
- We optimise our network for videos used with a Vodafone Video Pass
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN.
Version: November 2017