Vodafone Advantage NHS scheme
What is it?
We’re proud to offer National Health Service employees savings of up to 30% on Vodafone Pay monthly bundles. The Vodafone Advantage discount is available on phone, tablet and SIM only plans – and up to five family members or friends can save too.
Got a question?
See our Frequently Asked Questions to find out more about the Vodafone Advantage scheme, from eligibility to available bundles.
What discount can I get?
The Vodafone Advantage scheme discount applies to Pay monthly bundles only and can’t be used with any other discounts. It doesn’t include mobile Wi-Fi or data dongle plans, business plans or any charges outside your monthly bundle allowance. A £10 membership fee will be added to your bill once you’re accepted onto the scheme.
30% off SIM only bundles
30% off any Pay monthly SIM only bundles
* The Vodafone Advantage discount can’t be used with any other promotional discount.
15% off iPad and tablet bundles
15% off any Pay monthly phone, iPad or tablet bundle – including Vodafone Outlet offers,*
What do I need to do?
- Visit the Vodafone Advantage online portal
- Complete the form, including your employer’s name and your work email address. We’ll then check if you’re eligible for the Vodafone Advantage scheme
- If you’re eligible for Vodafone Advantage, we’ll send your discount code to your work email address. Make sure you check your junk or spam folder if you can’t see it
- The bundle you choose must not be on promotion or have a discount already applied to it
- Visit our shop and choose the Pay monthly bundle for you. Enter your discount code at the checkout and it’ll be applied immediately
- You can share your discount code with up to five family members and friends
- You need to have bought a Pay monthly bundle (including phone bundles, tablet bundles, 12-month SIM only bundles and Vodafone Outlet offers) directly from us in the last 30 days. Bundles bought through partners such as Carphone Warehouse aren’t eligible for the Vodafone Advantage discount
- If you have a work email address, simply fill in the application form and we’ll email you to confirm we’ve received it
- Open the link in the confirmation email to verify your work email address, and then we’ll be in touch
- If you don’t have a work email address, pop into your nearest Vodafone store with your work ID badge or a recent pay slip.