Different ways to register your complaint
Calling us is the fastest way to have your complaint resolved by our dedicated team. Simply call our complaints phone number 03333 041 524 – standard call charges apply.
We'll keep you up-to-date throughout the process of resolving your complaint:
- Our advisers will aim to resolve your complaint while you're on the phone
- If that's not possible, they'll escalate your complaint for further investigation
- If an adviser can't resolve your complaint, you can ask to speak to a manager
- A member of our dedicated complaints team will call you within 48 hours with a resolution
- If we're unable to resolve your complaint within 8 weeks, you have the right to take your complaint to the Ombudsman
Simply fill in our easy-to-use form to send your complaint by email.
If you're unhappy and want to make a complaint, simply complete our online form and we'll get back to you within 48 hours.Email complaint form
Write to us
You can write to us with your complaint at the following address:
Customer Relations Manager
We'll let you know when we've received your complaint, and will start our investigation. We may need to call you to update you on how things are going.
Once we've reviewed your complaint, our aim is to resolve it within five working days.
If it's going to take longer, we'll keep you up to date on our progress. If we're unable to resolve your complaint within eight weeks, you have the right to take your complaint to the Ombudsman.
An alternative option
We always aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible. However, there are many issues that can be resolved quickly and easily with our FAQs. Check our support pages to find out more.