BlackBerry Internet Service 2
Free BlackBerry® Internet Service terms and conditions
These terms are for Pay as you go customers who have received a message from us because they can't opt in to the Vodafone BlackBerry Freebee.
- BlackBerry Internet Service (including BBM, internet browsing, email and access to BlackBerry app world in the UK) for 30 days is available to existing Vodafone customers who are temporarily unable to opt into our new Vodafone BlackBerry Freebee. The service will be free and available until we let you know otherwise.
How it works
- If you try to opt into the BlackBerry Freebee by dialling 4355, but have been unable to, we'll inform you that you could have BlackBerry Internet Service for free for use in the UK for 30 days. All you have you do is follow the instructions when dialling 4355 to opt in and receive your free BlackBerry Internet Service subscription. The service will start from the day you opt in until 23.59 on the 30th day.
- We'll send you a text to let you know when your free BlackBerry Internet Service is up and running but it may take up to 24 hours to be applied to your account.
- During your 30 day free period we'll text you to let you know when you'll able to opt into the Vodafone BlackBerry Freebee. When you receive the text you have these options:
- You can opt in to the BlackBerry Freebee. Once you've opted in to Blackberry Freebee, your existing free BlackBerry Internet Service subscription will continue until you top up a minimum of £10 in one go to receive the BlackBerry Freebee allowance. Your existing free BlackBerry Internet Service subscription will end once you make the £10 qualifying top up as you'll be getting the Blackberry Freebee.
- Or you can choose to continue with the BlackBerry Internet Service subscription. You don't have to do anything for this. Towards the end of your free 30 day period you'll receive a text letting you know that £5 will be deducted from your credit to renew your BlackBerry Internet Service subscription for the next 30 days. If you don't want this, we recommend that you opt out of the free BlackBerry Internet Service by dialling 40035. For more information and terms on £5 BlackBerry Internet Service subscription, see more
Please be aware
- If you do choose to opt out of the free BlackBerry Internet Service then your free allowance will continue until the end of the 30 days from when you opted in.
- You can only use one free BlackBerry Internet Service in any 30 day period. Any unused BlackBerry Internet Service will not carry over when the 30 day period expires.
- Free BlackBerry Internet Service is for your personal, non-commercial use and subject to the Pay as you go Airtime Conditions and price plan terms.
- We may vary or amend these terms, but if it's to your disadvantage we'll notify you.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
Version November 2012