BlackBerry Internet Service
Free BlackBerry® Internet Service
What is BlackBerry Internet Service?
BlackBerry Internet Service helps you get the most out of your Blackberry. It's a service that provides BlackBerry smartphone users with access to internet browsing, email, instant messaging using the BlackBerry Messenger Service (BBM), downloads from the Blackberry App World and more!How do I qualify for BlackBerry Internet Service?
Free BlackBerry Internet Service for 30 days is available to all existing Vodafone customers who are temporarily unable to opt into our new Vodafone BlackBerry Freebee.
The free service will remain until we let you know that the BlackBerry Freebee is available to you.
How does it work?
- If you have chosen to opt into the BlackBerry Freebee by dialling 4355, but have not been able to, then we will offer you free BlackBerry Internet Service for use in the UK for 30 days from the date you've applied until 23.59 on the 30th day.
- All you have to do is follow the instructions when dialling 4355 to opt in and receive your free BlackBerry Internet Service.
- We'll send you a text to let you know when your free BlackBerry Internet Service is up and running but it may take up to 24 hours to be applied to your account.
How will I know when I can opt into Vodafone BlackBerry Freebee?
During your 30 day free period we will text you to let you know that you are now able to opt into the BlackBerry Freebee.
I've been sent a text to say that I can opt into the Vodafone BlackBerry Freebee now. What do I do next?
When you receive a text from Vodafone saying that you are now able to opt in, you have these options:
- You can opt in to the BlackBerry Freebee at any time. Once you've opted in to Blackberry Freebee, your existing free BlackBerry Internet Service subscription will continue until you top up a minimum of £10 in one go to receive the BlackBerry Freebee allowance. Your existing free BlackBerry Internet Service subscription will end once you make the £10 qualifying top up as you’ll be getting the Blackberry Freebee.
- You can wait until your 30 day free BlackBerry Internet Service offer has expired before opting into the BlackBerry Freebee. If you do decide to wait, we recommend that you opt out of your current free BlackBerry Internet Service. If you do not opt out, then at the end of your free 30 day period, you will automatically continue with BlackBerry Internet Service and will be charged £5 every 30 days. When your 30 day free period has come to an end you can then opt into BlackBerry Freebee and top up £10 to get your free allowance.
- Or you can choose to continue with the BlackBerry Internet Service subscription. You don't have to do anything for this. Towards the end of your free 30 day period you will receive a text letting you know that £5 will be deducted from your credit to renew your BlackBerry Internet Service subscription for the next 30 days. If you do not want this to happen, we recommend that you opt out of the free BIS. For more information and terms on £5 BlackBerry Internet Service subscription, click here.
How do I opt out of my current BlackBerry Internet Service?
You can opt out of the free BlackBerry Internet Service by dialling 40035 at least 48 hours before the end of your 30 day free period.
What if I change my mind and decide that I don't want to opt into the Vodafone BlackBerry Freebee anymore?
That's fine you don't have to opt into the BlackBerry Freebee. You can choose to continue with BlackBerry Internet Service subscription for £5 every 30 days. Once your free 30 day period has finished we will send you a text letting you know that £5 will be deducted from your credit to renew your subscription for the next 30 days. If you change your mind and do not want BlackBerry Internet Service anymore then you can opt out by dialling 40035.
How many times can I qualify for the offer?
You can only use one free BlackBerry Internet Service in any 30 day period.
Full terms and conditions
For the full terms and conditions click here
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
Version November 2012