Trade In Touchscreen Offer
Samsung GALAXY S4 - trade in a touchscreen offer
Please read and accept these T&Cs to get this offer. If you need any more information or have any questions please contact us.
- You can have a Samsung GALAXY S4 for a minimum of £37 a month for 24 months on a Vodafone Red Plan or £49 a month for 24 months on a Vodafone Red Business Plan (subject to passing our credit checks and accepting the buying online terms) if you trade in a touchscreen phone in working order.
- The offer is available to new customers (including transfers from other networks) and existing customers who are eligible to upgrade.
- The offer only applies for the first 24 months of the eligible Vodafone Red Plan or Vodafone Red Business Plan. After 24 months (unless you upgrade before then) you’ll be charged a minimum of £42 a month on a monthly rolling basis for your Vodafone Red Plan or a minimum of £54 a month on a monthly rolling basis for your Vodafone Red Business Plan.
How it works
- Having read and accepted these T&Cs you'll need to press the ‘trade in your phone' button and follow our usual online order process.
- If you pass our credit checks and are eligible, once they arrive in our warehouse, we'll send you a Samsung GALAXY S4. If you decide you don't want it any more please follow our returns process - and don't send us your touchscreen phone.
- If you decide to keep your Samsung GALAXY S4 we'll arrange for a bag to be sent to you (after 14 days of receiving your Samsung GALAXY S4), for you to send in the touchscreen phone you want to trade in. The return address will be provided with the bag. Please don't send the touchscreen phone before you receive the bag.
- Make sure the phone you're trading-in is a touchscreen that's in working order and you've removed the SIM card, memory cards and all other content and data. If you don't, you agree we're not responsible for any claims, losses or damages relating to the use of the SIM card, memory cards or any data and content arising once you've sent in the touchscreen phone. We recommend you back up any contents before sending a phone in. You don't need to send any accessories such as chargers and headsets. If you do, they won't change the terms of this offer and we won't return them to you.
We can't return any SIM cards, memory cards or phones once they've been received.
- It's your responsibility to send in your touchscreen phone. We won't accept any liability for phones that arrive damaged or that don't arrive. We recommend you use registered or special delivery so you can track where it is and have proof it's been received. We'll contact you by email or text to remind you to send in a touchscreen phone. Once you've done that and it's been checked it's in working order there's nothing further for you to do but enjoy your Samsung GALAXY S4.
- If you don't send in a touchscreen phone within 30 days of receiving the bag or you send in a touchscreen phone that's not in working order you won't be eligible for the offer and we'll immediately start to charge you a minimum of £42 a month and not £37 a month for your Red Plan, or a minimum of £54 a month and not £49 a month for your Red Business Plan, with the Samsung GALAXY S4.
- If you don't receive a bag or if you have any other questions about how the offer works please contact us.
What do we mean by 'working order'?
- The touchscreen phone you send in needs to be complete with no missing, damaged or cracked parts and free from any water damage. It should turn on with a clear screen and be free from any PIN locks. Also, it must not feature on the lost, blocked or stolen checklist (see below for more details).
What we mean by the 'lost, blocked or stolen checklist'?
- Mobile Phone Xchange Ltd will check whether the touchscreen phone you send in has been reported as either lost, blocked or stolen against registers maintained by CheckMEND which is operated by Recipero Limited (www.checkmend.com). Phones which are lost, blocked or stolen will be held pending a claim from either, the Police, an insurance company, or the registered owner. The relevant authorities will be informed if there's any suspicion that there's a deliberate attempt to commit fraud. We'll contact you if this happens. If we reasonably believe you knew the phone was stolen, we won't accept that you've honestly complied with the T&Cs of the offer and you'll be charged a minimum of £42 a month instead of £37 a month for your Red Plan, or a minimum of £54 a month instead of £49 a month for your Red Business Plan, with the Samsung GALAXY S4.
Our obligations to protect your personal information
Other things you need to be aware of
- We reserve the right to amend the offer and may adjust or cancel the offer at any time. This will not affect anyone who has already taken up and benefited from the offer.
- Whilst we'll try and fulfil our obligations to run the offer smoothly, we'll not be responsible if something happens which isn't in our reasonable control. This offer is subject to English law but nothing in these terms and conditions affect any rights which you may have and we can’t exclude.
- The trade in parts of the offer are operated and provided by Mobile Phone Xchange Ltd. Once you’ve posted your touchscreen phone, ownership of it passes to Mobile Phone Xchange Ltd when it’s received at their premises.
- By clicking the ‘trade in your phone’ button you’re accepting these terms. These T&Cs are in addition to the buying online terms which we suggest you read before deciding to participate in this offer.
- Prices quoted in these terms include VAT at 20%.
Who are we? Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN, Registered in England No, 1471587.