Vodafone Freebee Rewardz – Auto Grow
Vodafone Freebee Rewardz – Auto Grow
Here are the terms and conditions for Vodafone Freebee Rewardz Auto Grow.
Let's kick off with some dates. Auto Grow launches on 8 April 2014 and will come to an end on 28 February 2015.
How it works
1. Auto Grow is for eligible Pay as you go customers, so if you have received an SMS invitation to join Auto Grow, you can opt in simply by texting '4GPHONE' to 27822.
2. Each time you top up, you’ll receive a Vodafone Freebee Rewardz code by text. You can then enter this on our site, along with the number of the phone you've just topped up. Then it's up to you whether you want to ‘Grab’ or ‘Grow’.
3. With Auto Grow, you can automatically Grow the Pointz that you receive every time you top up. This means you don’t have to go online to enter your code.
The difference between ‘Grab’ and ‘Grow’
4. ‘Grab’ is an instant reward that you can claim there and then. To shake things up a bit, you'll see a choice of three Grab Rewardz straight away and the chance to win one of our special star prizes (something like an MP3 player, an experience day, vouchers - or maybe a 4G-ready phone). Even if you don't win the star prize, you can still choose from all three Grab Rewardz.
5. ‘Grow’ works on the basis of Pointz collection. For each £1 you spend on TopUps we'll give you 10 Pointz. So if you top up by £10, you'll have 100 Pointz to use. You can Grow your Pointz and save up for bigger and better Rewardz. In fact, you can grow up to 10,000 Pointz - so if you get near your maximum you'll need to use them or lose them (see below). To Grow, either choose Grow on the website or reply to your TopUp text 27822 with the word 'GROW'.
6. If you choose to opt in to Auto Grow, we'll make it very clear what your Pointz balance is and how many you need for each reward. If you're not on the site but want to know your Pointz balance, it's free to text 'POINTZ' to 27822 from anywhere in the UK (except the Isle of Man and Channel Islands).
7. When you’ve grown enough Pointz for the reward you’ve been saving for (such as a 4G-ready phone), just visit the Vodafone Freebee Rewardz site and follow the instructions in ‘Grow’ to claim your reward.
8. We often update and improve our Rewardz, so the best way to keep an eye on what's available is to keep coming back to the site.
9. There are a few deadlines you should be aware of:
- There may be an expiry on the Rewardz you choose, so check the individual terms on our website before you claim your reward.
- Pointz expire after two years, so if you haven't spent them in that time, you'll lose them.
Vodafone Freebee Rewardz Pointz
10. You’ll receive exactly the same amount of Pointz if you choose to opt in to Auto Grow as you would do by claiming your Pointz online. You can only use Vodafone Freebee Rewardz Pointz on our Freebee Rewardz site.
11. Pointz and Rewardz are for your personal, non-commercial use and can't be transferred to anyone else. You can only earn and spend Pointz in accordance with the Vodafone Freebee Rewardz terms and conditions.
12. Unless we tell you otherwise, you won’t be given a Freebees Rewardz code if you’re given a free TopUp for any reason. If you spend your Pointz on texts or minutes and are overdrawn using Vodafone IOU, we’ll collect the IOU fees first.
13. You can't swap your Pointz or code for cash or any other kind of credit other than the Rewardz found on the site.
14. From time to time we may offer Rewardz from other suppliers, and those products or services may come with their own separate terms. We'll make sure we let you know if this happens.
15. We’ll try our best to give you the Rewardz you’ve chosen, but in some cases they may be subject to availability. If we can’t get your chosen Rewardz to you, we’ll either credit your Pointz back or see if you fancy another reward of equal value.
16. Once you've chosen your reward you won't be able to change your mind. However, if you’ve picked a Vodafone product (like a phone) you’ll be able to return it in accordance with our returns policy. Ask in one of our stores for details. If you’ve chosen a reward from any other supplier, you'll have to check their terms for information on returning it.
Changing or stopping Vodafone Freebee Rewardz
17. We may vary, amend or withdraw Vodafone Freebee Rewardz Auto Grow at our sole discretion and, from time to time, we may change the value of the Pointz or the Rewardz available. If we do decide to make any significant changes, we’ll make sure we give you plenty of notice.
18. We'll send you a reminder before Vodafone Freebee Rewardz Auto Grow comes to an end on 28 February 2015.
Who are we?
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN
Updated January 2015