Mate 20 lite vs P20 lite
Which phone is best for you?
Take stunning photos that are sure to amaze with the Mate 20 lite and P20 lite. Equipped with dual front camera setups, both phones offer massive megapixel counts, optimised depth of field and AI-driven beautification. Plus you can easily share your self-portraits on social media.
Up your selfie game with the Mate 20 lite. The automatic AI beautification feature captures your full radiance to make your selfies stand out. The front-facing 24-megapixel camera gives your self-portraits a realistic bokeh effect. Plus, it lets you get animated with AI-powered 3D Qmojis that recognise and imitate your facial expressions, movements and voice. You can even share them as GIFs with your family and friends.
The P20 lite offers a whopping 24+16-megapixel dual front camera for taking photos in stunning clarity – using light fusion technology, you’ll take brighter and clearer selfies in any lighting. Plus, you can add 3D fun to your photos – just choose from a wide range of unique AR stickers to add to your photos, or choose a gif to get a few laughs.
Take a look at our feature guide to decide which phone is the one for you.
Mate 20 lite
- Go further for longer with the long-lasting 3750 mAh battery, and get back on the move faster with Quick Charge
- Go faster with the new generation Kirin 710 chip with AI capabilities
- Unlock your phone with just a glance – using the AI face modelling feature
- Take superb selfies with the 24-megapixel front camera, and add creative flair to your photos with built-in Bokeh effects
- Shoot brighter and more detailed photos with the 16+2-megapixel dual camera
- Capture stunningly clear selfies in any light with the front camera – thanks to light fusion technology
- Place your finger on the sensor to open your phone – and keep your content safe
- Enjoy trusty speed and performance for longer – your phone won’t slow down over time