P smart vs P20 lite
Which phone is best for you?
If you want a compact phone that fits perfectly in your pocket and boasts a stunning screen, you’ll love the P smart and the P20 lite.
See your pictures in vivid, true-to-life colours on the P smart’s striking 5.65-inch display. The wider screen doesn’t come with a bulkier body though – the thin, lightweight P smart curves easily in your palm. Take a sneak peek at your incoming emails and messages while streaming your favourite TV show. The smart Split Screen lets you run two apps side by side at the tap of a button – without needing to pause the fun.
Enjoy intense images and great contrast on the P20 lite’s radiantly bright screen. The almost 5.8-inch FullView display gives you crisp visuals, even in the sun. And if you turn on Natural Tone, your screen will automatically balance colour temperature based on ambient lighting. Are you a night owl? The Eye Comfort mode reduces the blue light on your screen so you can browse and stream late at night without tiring your eyes.
Still can’t decide? Take a look at our feature guide to compare the specs.
- See more and hold less – with the compact 5.655-inch FHD screen that fills the hand and dazzles the eye
- Get outstanding picture quality, true-to-life photographs and perfect depth-of-field shots with the powerful dual camera
- Enjoy a robust performance with the Kirin 659 processor – balancing power consumption and efficiency
- Move your apps and messages from your old phone to your new P smart with a single tap
- Shoot brighter and more detailed photos with the 16+2-megapixel dual camera
- Capture stunningly clear selfies in any light with the front camera – thanks to light fusion technology
- Place your finger on the sensor to open your phone – and keep your content safe
- Enjoy trusty speed and performance for longer – your phone won’t slow down over time