P20 lite vs P20
Which phone is best for you?
The Huawei P20 and P20 lite share the same sleek, stylish look. And they both come equipped with dual cameras, the amazing FullView Display and some seriously speedy HiSilicon processors. But the P20 also boasts Leica optics, and a bigger battery so you’ll enjoy better performance.
The P20 lite packs an impressive dual-lens camera. So you can shoot stunning pictures in any lighting conditions, and create photos that are social media-ready using the pre-loaded professional studio lighting effects. It also sports the same selfie camera that you’ll find on the P20, so you’ll capture your good side in absolute clarity. If you don’t need loads of storage, but still want the P20 range’s quality and power, the streamlined P20 lite could be the ideal phone for you.
The P20 lets you record every bright brilliant moment with the its rear-camera. The monochrome and RGB sensors work together to give you sharp, richly detailed photos so you can snap professional bokeh portraits. The impressive wide aperture lenses absorb more light, too, meaning your memories will come out clearer and in superior quality, even in low-light conditions. The leading-edge camera technology combined with AI will adjust your camera settings automatically so all you have to focus on is the moment to get the perfect photo every time.
If you prefer a slightly smaller phone that still boasts great specs, the P20 lite is a great choice. But if you're all about the camera, go for the P20.
- Shoot brighter and more detailed photos with the 16+2-megapixel dual camera
- Capture stunningly clear selfies in any light with the front camera – thanks to light fusion technology
- Place your finger on the sensor to open your phone – and keep your content safe
- Enjoy trusty speed and performance for longer – your phone won’t slow down over time
- Point and shoot perfection with the latest generation Leica dual camera, with great low light performance
- The massive battery keeps up with your busy life, and the AI-driven power management gives you maximum efficiency
- Capture exceptional detail and clarity and create shake-free videos on the move with AI Video Stabilisation in Full HD
- Experience superior speed, responsiveness and efficiency – all powered by AI