P20 Pro vs P smart
Which phone is best for you?
Capture memories of a lifetime with the P smart’s compact dual camera, or push the boundaries of mobile photography with the P20 Pro, featuring incredible Leica optics.
Take hands-free selfies with a simple wave of your hand with the P smart. And look amazing without even trying – the Face Beauty algorithm will highlight your best features.
Shoot richly detailed and atmospheric images with the P20 Pro that pioneers smartphone photography with a ground-breaking Leica triple camera – even when the daylight fades and night draws in. And get unparalleled sharpness and colour accuracy with every shot you take – thanks to the astonishing 40-megapixel camera. The P20 Pro can tell in real time if you’re taking close-ups, portrait or group photos, and adjusts settings automatically – so your photos will be the absolute best that can be.
We’ve collected the best features of both phones and their most important specs to help you decide.
- Take perfect pictures with the world’s first 40-megapixel Leica triple camera smartphone, powered by AI
- Get closer up to your subject without losing detail with the 5x Hybrid Zoom
- Power the AI-driven battery faster with cutting-edge SuperCharge technology
- Experience extraordinary graphics on the 6.1-inch OLED FullView display, with brilliant colours and high contrast
- See more and hold less – with the compact 5.655-inch FHD screen that fills the hand and dazzles the eye
- Get outstanding picture quality, true-to-life photographs and perfect depth-of-field shots with the powerful dual camera
- Enjoy a robust performance with the Kirin 659 processor – balancing power consumption and efficiency
- Move your apps and messages from your old phone to your new P smart with a single tap