P20 Pro vs P20
Which phone is best for you?
When choosing between the Huawei P20 Pro and P20, it all comes down to screen size and camera. The P20 boasts a stunning OLED screen and dual camera, but if you prefer a larger AMOLED display and the innovative Leica triple camera with massive megapixels, you’ll love the P20 Pro.
Precision-designed down to the last pixel, the P20 sports a 5.8-inch FullView Display that automatically adjusts colour temperature so your eyes will experience a consistent paper-like viewing experience. The dazzling dual camera instantly captures your fleeting moments of fun and blur-free handheld shots – even in low-light conditions.
The P20 Pro is equipped with a 6.1-inch AMOLED screen that gives you a superior colour gamut, helping your images burst into life. The astonishing 40-megapixel camera delivers exceptional sharpness, colour accuracy and contrast for every single snap you take. Get closer up to your subject with the 5X Hybrid Zoom that lets you record incredible details at a distance, bright and clear. And turn your quick selfies into striking photographs with the 3D Portrait Lighting feature that offers a host of studio-quality lighting effects for a professional finish.
We’ve collected the best features of both phones to help you with your decision.
- Take perfect pictures with the world’s first 40-megapixel Leica triple camera smartphone, powered by AI
- Get closer up to your subject without losing detail with the 5x Hybrid Zoom
- Power the AI-driven battery faster with cutting-edge SuperCharge technology
- Experience extraordinary graphics on the 6.1-inch OLED FullView display, with brilliant colours and high contrast
- Point and shoot perfection with the latest generation Leica dual camera, with great low light performance
- The massive battery keeps up with your busy life, and the AI-driven power management gives you maximum efficiency
- Capture exceptional detail and clarity and create shake-free videos on the move with AI Video Stabilisation in Full HD
- Experience superior speed, responsiveness and efficiency – all powered by AI