Keep my number

It's easy to keep your existing mobile number

If you’re moving from Vodafone Pay monthly to Vodafone Pay as you go, or you want to change the ownership of your contract to someone else, please get in touch

If you want to leave Vodafone, we’re sorry to see you go:

  • If you already have a Porting Authorisation Code (PAC), simply give that to your new provider and they’ll transfer your number
  • If you don’t have a PAC yet, let us know you’d like one

If you’re moving to us from another provider, or if you want to move your Vodafone Pay as you go number to a Vodafone Pay monthly contract, choose the tab below that applies to you.